News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

This place is shit. You are shit.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, June 20, 2012, 07:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on June 20, 2012, 02:46:24 PM
And half the traffic in the narcotics thread are posts about how the narcotics thread should just die.

:monkeydance:

If I can't enjoy PD, then NOBODY gets to enjoy PD.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey have at it. I figured id point it out with no judgment attached to it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

And half the traffic in the narcotics thread are posts about how the narcotics thread should just die.

It's not our fault you fuckers don't listen. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey i havent posted in it for a while.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 20, 2012, 02:35:11 PM
And given that more than half of all traffic is in the DRUGS thread, have no argument with your first clause, either.

Ah. For a minute I thought somebody killed the word filter.  :lol:

Need word filter for "narcotics".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, and I'm gonna get pissed if I have to do actual work to keep filtering out any possible synonym for drugs or marijuana, so ALLA YOUSE FUCKERS JUST KNOCK IT OFF NOW AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALK ABOUT SOMETHING INTERESTING OR RELEVANT OR ANYTHING AT ALL BESIDES THAT STUPID FRIGGIN SUBJECT THAT'S BEEN BEATEN ITO THE GROUND SO HARD THAT PEOPLE IN CHINA HAVE ACHY FEET.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 20, 2012, 04:34:03 PM
Yeah, and I'm gonna get pissed if I have to do actual work to keep filtering out any possible synonym for Roger's inflamed gonads or ECH's sentient chancre sores, so ALLA YOUSE FUCKERS JUST KNOCK IT OFF NOW AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALK ABOUT SOMETHING INTERESTING OR RELEVANT OR ANYTHING AT ALL BESIDES THAT STUPID FRIGGIN SUBJECT THAT'S BEEN BEATEN ITO THE GROUND SO HARD THAT PEOPLE IN CHINA HAVE ACHY FEET.

BUT AT THE DRUG THREAD WE GET REPLIES!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 20, 2012, 04:52:51 PM
Yeah, and I'm gonna get pissed if I have to do actual work to keep filtering out any possible synonym for Roger's inflamed gonads or ECH's sentient chancre sores, so ALLA YOUSE FUCKERS JUST KNOCK IT OFF NOW AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALK ABOUT SOMETHING INTERESTING OR RELEVANT OR ANYTHING AT ALL BESIDES THAT STUPID FRIGGIN SUBJECT THAT'S BEEN BEATEN ITO THE GROUND SO HARD THAT PEOPLE IN CHINA HAVE ACHY FEET.

Point.

I've written a few dozen things in the last two weeks, and they've all (except one) gone *plonk*.

The Free Market™ seems to be leaning in favor of the hundred and billionty page thread about my gonads.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

It's worse than that. Everything that anyone writes that's interesting inevitably gets corrupted by the ever-spreading infection of the drug threads.

East Coast Hustle

Which has, in turn, led (at least for me) to feeling like I have to tie whatever point I'm trying to get across in with the goddamn drug threads in order to get any views and/or replies. It's a vicious fucking cycle.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 20, 2012, 04:56:00 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 20, 2012, 04:52:51 PM

Point.

I've written a few dozen things in the last two weeks, and they've all (except one) gone *plonk*.

The Free Market™ seems to be leaning in favor of the hundred and billionty page thread about my gonads.

Drug thread is the button the little monkey pushes for more coke.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 20, 2012, 05:31:16 PM
It's worse than that. Everything that anyone writes that's interesting inevitably gets corrupted by the ever-spreading infection of the drug threads.

Made a sign for that:

:drugs:

In any case, I am going to honor ANY request for a thread split outside of the drugs thread, if someone's thread gets assed up with that shit.

But it won't help.  Everyone's so outraged about the outrage that they can't talk about anything else, except for the people whom we persecute by never having drinks with them.

Speaking of which, you never made it to Tucson.  GET YOUR BOOT OFF MY NECK, YOU GODDAMN CAVE MAN!

The Good Reverend Roger

HAW HAW!

Word filter killed my emote.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 20, 2012, 05:33:53 PM
HAW HAW!

Word filter killed my emote.

This one?
:Roger's inflamed gonads:

ETA: Fucker worked in the preview  :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger