News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

This place is shit. You are shit.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, June 20, 2012, 07:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 20, 2012, 06:24:01 PM
Aww, you're no fun.   :(

I'm not, at the moment, feeling like a fun guy.  This board has once again turned into a single-topic forum.  It'll be fucking WEEKS recovering.  And you KNEW this shit would happen.  So while I blame the board as a whole for falling for this shit AGAIN, I blame you for setting it up.

I hope you got whatever schadenfrude you came looking for.  It would be nice to think SOMEONE got something worthwhile out of this shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on June 20, 2012, 06:24:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 20, 2012, 06:18:01 PM
Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 20, 2012, 06:15:37 PM
Well, for me, if people are goong to pose shit to me, I'm not going to be rude and not respond, though invariably I miss things because there are a lot of you fuckers talking to/hollering at me at once.  And the thread was dead until Telarus decided he wanted to start it up again.  Which is fine, if people want to discuss it, but if so many of you actually have problems with the threads, don't click them, don't read them and create some other discussion points.

And despite what some may think, I am engaging in other threads and even tried to start a new Discordian-themed thread but it seems like no one is interested in that anymore.  Which is a damned shame given that the main page is a Discordian page and we have the most obvious domain name for someone looking for Discordian content.

I'd love to see us give up the drug threads and get back into some of that content.  That was why I came here over 7 years ago.  Let's do some more Discordia!

I've been trying for two weeks or more.  Whatever I write goes plonk, because fuckers are addicted to the drug thread.  I have officially given up.  It's a waste of time and effort.  Everyone wants to pull a Capitol Grilling.

I'm not wasting anymore of my time writing.  There's no fucking point to it.

At the risk of coming over all nihilistical, I kinda take that as a given. Doesn't make it any less awesome, tho. I ain't thought of much in the way of awesome to post for ages but I'm logging on here every day, not because of some retarded monkey arguments but because people like you seem to be capable of churning out awesome like a goddamn assembly line :argh!:

And maybe that's part of the fucking problem.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 20, 2012, 06:26:23 PM

I'm not, at the moment, feeling like a fun guy.  This board has once again turned into a single-topic forum.  It'll be fucking WEEKS recovering.  And you KNEW this shit would happen.  So while I blame the board as a whole for falling for this shit AGAIN, I blame you for setting it up.

I hope you got whatever schadenfrude you came looking for.  It would be nice to think SOMEONE got something worthwhile out of this shit.

So I made Telarus revive the thread, that's really what you are going with?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 20, 2012, 06:28:10 PM

Oh FFS STFU
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't fucking care.  How many pages did you egg that shit on?  It doesn't matter.  There's no argument here.  You fucking did what you did for whatever reasons came into your pint-sized po'bucker head, and here we fucking are.

Well done.  I salute you.  You have done more for this board and Discordianism in general than even Prince Tao Jones.  Or Horab.  Tequila tequila faceraping bats stabbity stabbity.  Or words to that effect.

AFK

Anyway, the action I was going to put on this was that if I post in that thread again, and I'll even extend it to starting a new drug thread or participating in another drug thread that someone else starts, then I would take on the avatar of your choice for a month.

If I succeed in meeting the terms, you take on an avatar of my choosing for a month. 

Still not interested?  You seem pretty convinced I can't do it, so here is your shot for at shaming me for a full month with something awful like Nixon 69ing Gil or something like that.

C'mon, you know you want to.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 20, 2012, 06:32:07 PM
Anyway, the action I was going to put on this was that if I post in that thread again, and I'll even extend it to starting a new drug thread or participating in another drug thread that someone else starts, then I would take on the avatar of your choice for a month.

If I succeed in meeting the terms, you take on an avatar of my choosing for a month. 

Still not interested?  You seem pretty convinced I can't do it, so here is your shot for at shaming me for a full month with something awful like Nixon 69ing Gil or something like that.

C'mon, you know you want to.

I'm not interested in your fucking bet.  It's irrelevant.  The fucking damage is already done.

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 20, 2012, 06:31:24 PM

I don't fucking care.  How many pages did you egg that shit on?  It doesn't matter.  There's no argument here.  You fucking did what you did for whatever reasons came into your pint-sized po'bucker head, and here we fucking are.

Well done.  I salute you.  You have done more for this board and Discordianism in general than even Prince Tao Jones.  Or Horab.  Tequila tequila faceraping bats stabbity stabbity.  Or words to that effect.

And if I hadn't replied to people's posts you and others would have painted me as a coward or something.  Nice no-win scenario you have there.  I mean, that night I had to endthe conversation because I had to put my son to bet you initially tried to call me a coward or some such thing. 

You are just determined to make me the bad guy no matter what I do because of some butthurt YOU are carrying.  Get over it man. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 20, 2012, 06:35:08 PM

And if I hadn't replied to people's posts you and others would have painted me as a coward or something.  Nice no-win scenario you have there.

What you feel compelled to do by the way you think people MIGHT think is not my fucking problem.

The Good Reverend Roger

And I was the one saying you probably DID have to put your kid to bed.

See what I mean?  FUCK OFF.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Uhhh...

"statist" is worse than "coward".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

And now its in this thread. Awesome.

I have a suggestion for the mods- locking all future drug threads after 5 pages.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on June 20, 2012, 07:07:51 PM
And now its in this thread. Awesome.

I have a suggestion for the mods- locking all future drug threads after 5 pages.

We can't, on account of Malaul.

And this isn't THAT thread, it's just spill-over hate.

Nephew Twiddleton

Fair point.

What did malaul do in this instance?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on June 20, 2012, 07:15:50 PM
Fair point.

What did malaul do in this instance?

Locked threads.  Usually when ECH or I or TTM scored a point against any bastard that would flirt with her.  She'd let her pet get a rebuttal in, and then she'd lock the thread "for the good of the board".

This is why we rarely - and only under extreme circumstances - lock threads.  I think it's been done once since 2006.