News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Daily Discordia

Started by AFK, June 20, 2012, 01:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In case that was too complicated for you, note the date & time stamps (posts edited to minimal content for brevity):

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 16, 2012, 03:25:48 PM
Welcome back, Holist.

Quote from: holist on September 16, 2012, 06:18:20 PM
I would probably have taken your welcome at face value - but I spent an hour earlier today re-reading the "music - what it is" thread.

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 04:58:48 PM
I think this is a good morning to spend mining that thread and bumping your idiocy... thanks for reminding me about it, I would never have remembered that!

I can't seem to find anywhere anyone but Texas Fairies asked for a link, although I was going to, before I remembered there was a faster and easier way to find the thread, since you were so kind as to name it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 07:59:17 AM
Quote from: holist on September 18, 2012, 06:31:05 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 04:23:16 PM
Quote from: holist on September 18, 2012, 08:50:21 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 09:35:45 PM
Why the hell would I remember it? I didn't remember that thread until you referenced it... for that matter, I barely remembered you.  :lol:

Because you said, before you asked for a link,that you re-read that thread?
You mentioned it by name. All I had to do was go to your posting history to find it. Derp.

Fair enough, but then you went and read it, you said.

Yes. I did. You mentioned it by name, so rather than waiting for you to provide a link, I realized that I could just go to your profile and look for the last time you posted in a thread by that name. Then I clicked on the thread and read it. Later, Texas Fairies asked for a link, so I gave her one but also mentioned that there are other amusing posts and she could go to your profile to track them down.

I am not sure why this has you so stymied.

It was because, as far as I recall, you dug out the thread and mentioned rereading it before you asked why you should remember it. But it doesn't matter, anyway, because it now seems Roger's education with a hammer  has worked to some extent. I would like to say that overall I am deeply ashamed of my conduct on this board so far, and I would like to extend my apologies to you personally for being unnecessarily rude and dismissive despite the several chances you gave me. This will be followed by a more formal apology to a number of people shortly, after I've done some more thinking.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on September 19, 2012, 08:37:01 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 07:59:17 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 04:23:16 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 09:35:45 PM
Why the hell would I remember it? I didn't remember that thread until you referenced it... for that matter, I barely remembered you.  :lol:

You mentioned it by name. All I had to do was go to your posting history to find it. Derp.

Yes. I did. You mentioned it by name, so rather than waiting for you to provide a link, I realized that I could just go to your profile and look for the last time you posted in a thread by that name. Then I clicked on the thread and read it. Later, Texas Fairies asked for a link, so I gave her one but also mentioned that there are other amusing posts and she could go to your profile to track them down.

It was because, as far as I recall, you dug out the thread and mentioned rereading it before you asked why you should remember it. But it doesn't matter, anyway, because it now seems Roger's education with a hammer  has worked to some extent. I would like to say that overall I am deeply ashamed of my conduct on this board so far, and I would like to extend my apologies to you personally for being unnecessarily rude and dismissive despite the several chances you gave me. This will be followed by a more formal apology to a number of people shortly, after I've done some more thinking.

All right. Apology accepted. I'm startled, but interested.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 08:44:34 AM
Quote from: holist on September 19, 2012, 08:37:01 AM

All right. Apology accepted. I'm startled, but interested.

Thanks. Bear with me.  :)
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis