News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Daily Discordia

Started by AFK, June 20, 2012, 01:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 05:26:34 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:22:50 PM
But he latched onto me. I wasn't being very ladylike.

Well, can you blame him?  You being uppity and all.

I was asking for it.  :oops:

As were we all.  Had we been wise enough to listen, we'd know that water molecules have "memory", which means they're full of the healing qualities of piss, fish poop, human poop, and Ron Jeremy's laundry water.

Just think:  All that research into germ theory and chemotherapy, and all we REALLY had to do was go drink out of Ron Jeremy's washing machine.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Having re-read that thread, it's fascinating... simply FASCINATING... that he retains hostility towards me but is positively conciliatory towards you, despite the fact that you were much more, ah, Roger hyperbolically confrontational in that thread than I was. What could make the difference? Hmmmm... I feel like I've seen this effect before. Somewhere.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 05:39:24 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 05:26:34 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:22:50 PM
But he latched onto me. I wasn't being very ladylike.

Well, can you blame him?  You being uppity and all.

I was asking for it.  :oops:

As were we all.  Had we been wise enough to listen, we'd know that water molecules have "memory", which means they're full of the healing qualities of piss, fish poop, human poop, and Ron Jeremy's laundry water.

Just think:  All that research into germ theory and chemotherapy, and all we REALLY had to do was go drink out of Ron Jeremy's washing machine.

I feel like my education is wasted.  :cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:42:24 PM
Having re-read that thread, it's fascinating... simply FASCINATING... that he retains hostility towards me but is positively conciliatory towards you, despite the fact that you were much more, ah, Roger hyperbolically confrontational in that thread than I was. What could make the difference? Hmmmm... I feel like I've seen this effect before. Somewhere.

But where?

In any case, I've warned you about being so damned Nigel.  Hungarian men aren't used to women that don't demur to whatever they say, and now you've hurt his feelings.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 05:45:14 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:42:24 PM

But where?

In any case, I've warned you about being so damned Nigel.  Hungarian men aren't used to women that don't demur to whatever they say, and now you've hurt his feelings.

:oops:

I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, barefoot and... OK, well, at least I'll be barefoot.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:52:42 PM

But where?

I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, barefoot and... OK, well, at least I'll be barefoot.

We'll also need you to wear a burhka, on account of you not being fertile anymore.  We don't want any other women getting IDEAS, you see.  Also cook in the dark, place warning signs up, and paint your door quarantine yellow. 

Or, and this is just a suggestion from my vile & diseased mind, maybe we just do the meat hammer tango on Holist's junk.  You lead, though, I suck at this.  Then we can let him drink some filthy water to heal his bits. 

And then we do it again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

For that matter, ECH, Kai, Phox, and Cain, among others, gave both Holis and Polyphosphate or whatever his name was a pretty solid trouncing. Wonder if he's just as ready to kiss and make up with them? My guess; yes, except for Phox.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 05:56:35 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:52:42 PM

But where?

We'll also need you to wear a burhka, on account of you not being fertile anymore.  We don't want any other women getting IDEAS, you see.  Also cook in the dark, place warning signs up, and paint your door quarantine yellow. 

Or, and this is just a suggestion from my vile & diseased mind, maybe we just do the meat hammer tango on Holist's junk.  You lead, though, I suck at this.  Then we can let him drink some filthy water to heal his bits. 

And then we do it again.

I like that idea better than I like the burkha one, although if it was a safety-orange burkha I might be convinced.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 05:57:26 PM
For that matter, ECH, Kai, Phox, and Cain, among others, gave both Holis and Polyphosphate or whatever his name was a pretty solid trouncing. Wonder if he's just as ready to kiss and make up with them? My guess; yes, except for Phox.

All I know is that I have a headache because of my ear (clinic was closed due to 3 whooping cough patients inside), and I need to give my bad day to someone.  So I hope Holist comes back.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: holist on September 17, 2012, 10:33:46 AM
Not your neck of the woods, clearly.

True. All the people I've met in my state who are into things like homeopathy are hippie types who have the saving grace of not being racists.

Nigel: If you can't bump, please link.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is where the fun begins:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,31353.75.html

Some stuff from another thread is dragged in; for a good time, go to Holist's profile and click "read posts".

Dildo Argentino

I am glad you clarified that. Fidel Castro/Roger, somehow I ended up thinking that Doktor Howl was a different person. But if you are indeed The Good Reverend Roger of Welsh Prankster Cavepainters fame, it's fuck off to you, too.

Apart from that, ha bloody ha.

Away, me hearties!
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on September 17, 2012, 06:11:32 PM

I am glad you clarified that. Fidel Castro/Roger, somehow I ended up thinking that Doktor Howl was a different person. But if you are indeed The Good Reverend Roger of Welsh Prankster Cavepainters fame, it's fuck off to you, too.

Away, me hearties!

Since it sounds like you still hate us for pointing out that you said stupid things, why are you here, anyway?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on September 17, 2012, 06:11:32 PM

Away, me hearties!

Also, he specifically clarified that he is TGRR/Dok Howl when you asked him, after which you proceeded to get conciliatory. Why are you backpedaling now?

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]