News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Attn ex-Pagans/Magicians

Started by Pinprop, June 21, 2012, 09:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on June 21, 2012, 12:14:25 PM

So whats your guys posture on copyright infringement?

Annnnnd Johnny wins the thread.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pinprop on June 21, 2012, 09:05:29 AM
Hello. I recall that there are a few people here who used to be into that stuff, and I'd like to know why you stopped,

You regged a year ago.

Nice try, no cigar.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Practicing magic is a good way to hone your deck. Epscially if you haven't been playing in a while.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

I hear it totally burns through your disposable cash, though.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Pinprop on June 21, 2012, 11:37:03 AM
Yes, but I don't think make believe quite covers it. You cause hallucinations of the kind that can only otherwise be caused by large doses of very dangerous deliriants. Such as things flying off the altar, which you then pick up and put back. And hearing voices, and sensations. It's amazing.

got diagnosed with psychosis, voices wouldn't bloody well shut up. Thought it unwise to continue.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on June 21, 2012, 01:54:38 PM
Your pun is foiled sir. I prefer my beef thoroughly cooked. I dont want to get worms or anything.

:crankey:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 21, 2012, 02:33:48 PM
Your pun is foiled sir. I prefer my beef thoroughly cooked. I dont want to get worms or anything.

Beat me to it. 

:crankey: anyway
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

00.dusk

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 21, 2012, 02:33:48 PM

Are you saying there's something wrong with that? next you'll be telling us not to put oil in the pasta water!

:lulz:

tyrannosaurus vex

Actually I never used to do magic, but since the Great Recession started I've taken up doing Satanic rituals with live nude female human altars. Before it seemed like such a hassle, but these days it's easy. You wouldn't believe what white women will do for a mortgage payment.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Don Coyote

NOW LISTEN UP YOU PUKE. THE REASON THEY ALL FUCKING STOPPED CASTING SPELLS AND SHITS LIKE WIZARDS IS BECAUSE IT IS A GRAMED SINE. THEY ARE FORBIDDEN FOR DABBLING IN THE DARK ARTS, THE PUCE ARTS AND THE PLAID ARTS, EXCEPT FOR THAT IRISH SPAG TWIDDLY WINKLES, BUT HE IS IRISH AND OBVIOUSLY AN OVER-FUCKING-SIZED LEPRECHAUN.

00.dusk

Quote from: Guru Quixote on June 21, 2012, 06:34:58 PM
NOW LISTEN UP YOU PUKE. THE REASON THEY ALL FUCKING STOPPED CASTING SPELLS AND SHITS LIKE WIZARDS IS BECAUSE IT IS A GRAMED SINE. THEY ARE FORBIDDEN FOR DABBLING IN THE DARK ARTS, THE PUCE ARTS AND THE PLAID ARTS, EXCEPT FOR THAT IRISH SPAG TWIDDLY WINKLES, BUT HE IS IRISH AND OBVIOUSLY AN OVER-FUCKING-SIZED LEPRECHAUN.

The Mauve Arts are still allowed, but that's only because nobody likes mauve.

Don Coyote

Quote from: 00.dusk on June 21, 2012, 06:37:51 PM
Quote from: Guru Quixote on June 21, 2012, 06:34:58 PM

The Mauve Arts are still allowed, but that's only because nobody likes mauve.

WE DO NOT ALLOW THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE HERE BOY. NOW WASH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OUT WITH A RANCID FISH HOTDOG.

Cain

lol, mauve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauve#Occultism

Quote"Oblique to the paths that give on to other dimensions, and beyond them, there lies a region which the author has named the Mauve Zone. Mystics, magicians, sorcerers, alchemists, artists of many kinds have - over the centuries - skirted it, stumbled upon it, and fled from it. Very few have penetrated beyond it and survived, or cared to leave any record of the experience. Those that did, have had to present their accounts as fiction or discover a new means of communication - via weird art, symbols, hieroglyphics, signs which fellow pilgrims alone might recognize. Access to the Mauve Zone has been facilitated in more recent times by the use of magical systems developed by occultists such as Austin Osman Spare and Aleister Crowley, both of whom established contact with inter-dimensional entities possessed of transhuman knowledge and power. Both systems involve the use of sexual magick to open hidden gates that have remained sealed for centuries."

Don Coyote

Shit that is a "real" thing. FUCKING MAGICIANS HOW DO THEY WORK!!!

Cain

I've read most of Kenneth Grant's works.

It gets better.  The Mauve Zone is home to Lovecraftian horrors.  As in, actual Lovecraftian horrors, as described by Lovecraft.  Because HP was subconsciously in contact with said Mauve Zone.