News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

How to BE a fat bastard

Started by The Dark Monk, June 24, 2012, 02:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Cain

Quote from: zengmar on July 02, 2012, 04:49:55 AM
what's in a vegetarian haggis?

I'm not entirely sure.

Given I have eaten it several times, and I'm still not certain...well, you can draw your own conclusions from that.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Dark Monk

Gigantic shredded wheat biscuits, butter and granulated sugar popped in the broiler 2 minutes coated with milk that turns delightfully warm...
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Dark Monk on July 02, 2012, 09:10:30 PM
Gigantic shredded wheat biscuits, butter and granulated sugar popped in the broiler 2 minutes coated with milk that turns delightfully warm...

That's hot shredded wheat.

FFS.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Dark Monk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 02, 2012, 09:19:45 PM

FFS.

You'd be surprised at how many people have not heard of this, it's something I make all the time that people are like, "Huh, you can do that?"
~MIAB~

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Dark Monk on July 02, 2012, 09:45:12 PM

FFS.

You'd be surprised at how many people have not heard of this, it's something I make all the time that people are like, "Huh, you can do that?"

It is NOT a haggis.

The only vegetarian haggis would be flipping Fiona Apple inside out.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 02, 2012, 09:58:29 PM

FFS.

It is NOT a haggis.

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 03, 2012, 04:39:09 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 02, 2012, 09:58:29 PM

FFS.

It is NOT a haggis.

:horrormirth:

Some people say I have bad wiring.  But that's because they don't see the whole picture, like I do.  Holiness™ can be demonstrated, but never explained.  Making a haggis out of Fiona Apple SOUNDS demented, but that's because you're looking at it from a purely secular point of view.

Elder Iptuous

i did a GIS to determine whether flipping a fiona apple inside out would be a shame or a blessing.
the image that pooped up was a sullen looking girl with an octopus for a hat.
so, it would be a shame i'm thinking...

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Dark Monk

~MIAB~

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 06, 2012, 12:05:56 PM
A YOUTUBE VIDEO WHOSE HOUR HAS COME AT LAST

The best part is that by the standards of the day, Allan Sherman was fat enough to be "the fat comedian". Today, if you want to be "the fat comedian", you have to attain a level of obesity that, less than a hundred years ago, would have made you a circus sideshow freak.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

E.O.T.

WATCHING A MOVIE

with the kids last nite a request for corn dogs was made. and fulfilled. the box had three sets of preparation instructions, traditional oven, microwave and

DEEP FRIED

on the box
"a good fight justifies any cause"