News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

What's your specialt(y/ies)?

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 27, 2012, 08:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 02, 2012, 01:52:34 PM
Cain, I'd also add to your list: Rationality, Philosophy (classical), Philosophy (post-modern), writing, Economics, working the front door at dodgy pubs, and not taking shit from anyone.

Even if it's not your "specialty", you know more about that shit than the majority of people here. Especially me.

ABSOLUTELY

this
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

JESUS FUCK

LET'S HAVE A GROUP HUG, GUYS
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pæs

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2012, 01:01:44 AM
I bet you not one person here could name something I have any special knowledge or experience of.
Um, aren't you somewhat decent at cooking Chinese food?
And you, like, like philosophy and shit. Like, those existentialist dudes, mebbe?
And the martial arts things other people mentioned. And collecting obscure texts because you've already found a copy of all of the rest of everything anyone ever wrote.

Triple Zero

SO CAIN I HERD YOU LIEK MOUNTAINS
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Freeky

Cain is I think an expert on anti-terrorism thingy.

I am an expert at not knowing enough about something to contribute meaningfully, unless I use a personal story to show I know and understand a similar thing what's being discussed.

I am an expert at having extreme emotional states.

I am an expert at having unfounded suspicion of people and their motives, particularly in media, most recently.

I am an expert at DERP.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

E.O.T.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel