Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

J.R. "Bob" Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius

Started by Faust, October 26, 2020, 02:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Brother Flight Risk

Was hoping it would be on Prime UK, doesn't seem to be available as yet.

PopeTom

I watched it this evening and found it worth my time and the $4 I spent renting it via Amazon.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Frontside Back

I would really want to watch this but apparently the local government has made a deal with big streaming service providers to prevent their citizens from seeing disturbing content. Is there any way to buy this directly? All the shady alley dvd-dealers pretend they don't know what I'm talking about.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Faust

You could pirate it, which while cruel to Stang is at least in spirit of Subgenii'ism. Alternatively break into Stangs house and watch his copy.

I am looking forward to watching it when the planets align and baby is asleep

Frontside Back

The latter option cannot count as stealing if I leave couple bucks and half a bottle of whiskey on his nightstand.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Frontside Back on November 09, 2020, 05:19:04 PM
The latter option cannot count as stealing if I leave couple bucks and half a bottle of whiskey on his nightstand.

If anything this level of effort might be seen as a token of respect.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Galerson

I think it's a great documentary. You can buy it now for $4.99.

Faust

Awesome, I still haven't seen it (the baby is still not asleep), where can I pick it up?

Galerson