News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Chasing Eris

Started by Placid Dingo, June 29, 2012, 11:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 10:43:44 PM
:lulz: Dingo kicked me out of the FB group. I guess I've said enough and he will harbor no more dissent.

Well done, Dingo.  Well fucking done.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 10:47:49 PM
Can anyone tell me whether he deleted my posts, as well? I actually was not done having that conversation with Fox, who I know IRL.

I like Fox, a bunch.  Good people.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 10:47:49 PM
Can anyone tell me whether he deleted my posts, as well? I actually was not done having that conversation with Fox, who I know IRL.
Still there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 15, 2012, 08:48:42 PM

Uncle BadTouch is part of the community,

And John Wayne Gacy was part of Chicago's community.  Asshole.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 11:04:44 PM
:lulz: Dingo kicked me out of the FB group. I guess I've said enough and he will harbor no more dissent.

It occurs to me that I will somehow be responsible for this mess.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Dingo was decent enough to PM and say he was "removing me from the meetup arrangement group". I'll give him that.
He's got it locked down now, though, and I have no clue whether my posted were deleted or not. Probably so.

I still question sacrificing a fuckload of people so he can have a creepazoid Uncle BadTouch in the thing.
I guess Uncle BadTouch is "important".
Whatever he's "important" in, I don't want any part of either. I don't take well to a philosophy of pedophilia, kicking small animals, &c. &c.

RILLY REAL DISCORDIA: NOT JUST FOR NOOBS ANYMORE

Dingo, play your cards right and you might even get CU. Or some guy sniffing bicycle seats.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 04:13:00 AM

Of course.  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 16, 2012, 04:21:24 AM
Dingo was decent enough to PM and say he was "removing me from the meetup arrangement group". I'll give him that.
He's got it locked down now, though, and I have no clue whether my posted were deleted or not. Probably so.

I still question sacrificing a fuckload of people so he can have a creepazoid Uncle BadTouch in the thing.
I guess Uncle BadTouch is "important".
Whatever he's "important" in, I don't want any part of either. I don't take well to a philosophy of pedophilia, kicking small animals, &c. &c.

RILLY REAL DISCORDIA: NOT JUST FOR NOOBS ANYMORE

Dingo, play your cards right and you might even get CU. Or some guy sniffing bicycle seats.

I don't question it at all. 

The least horrible option is that he's collecting "big names".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 16, 2012, 04:22:49 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 04:13:00 AM

Of course.  :x

It always is. 

Juana

I got the PM, too. I didn't give a shit because I have better things to do, but I'm not sure why it was necessary. Stinks like butthurt.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 16, 2012, 04:34:45 AM
I got the PM, too. I didn't give a shit because I have better things to do, but I'm not sure why it was necessary. Stinks like butthurt.

Wow.  Epic meltdown.

Which kinda sucks, because it was a good idea...Before it became "Uncle BadTouch and some other tards."  If he wants to blow that kind of cash for one interview (or at least a hell of a lot less interviews), then I can make a pretty good guess as to what this was really all about in the first place.

The Good Reverend Roger

Thing is, I can't figure out if he's digging in his heels like a mad bastard, or if he's actually one of the Uncle BadTouch crew (which might explain a few things, but I hope not).

And I honestly can't decide which is worse.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Verthaine was around for the Uncle BadTouch thing too, wasn't he?
Wouldn't be surprised if he bailed.
If he ever agreed to this shit in the first place.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 16, 2012, 04:43:18 AM

I never heard that he was involved.  I haven't heard from Verthaine since the big EB&G meltdown.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 04:45:34 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 16, 2012, 04:43:18 AM

I never heard that he was involved.  I haven't heard from Verthaine since the big EB&G meltdown.

I haven't either, but I gave Dingo a forum addy where he hangs out sometimes. And I'm pretty sure I saw NOLA on the itinerary, so maybe.
I hooked his bitch ass up with Sondra London, too. In retrospect, that was a waste.