News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

A cute video with pretty music

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 18, 2012, 01:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is not mine, but the music for this video was done by my friend's band and I wanted to brag about it: http://vimeo.com/48564116

The video is a very, VERY cute story about a ladybug.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

That was pretty neat and had a good message.  Couldn't help think that he could have called himself Mr. Laddiebug, but that's missing the point.  :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mistre

Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Miley Spears

Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A lot of those names were pretty bad, but many of them I was just  :?

What's wrong with names like Seraphina, Zuma, Clementine, Sunday, Hopper, Sosie, Destry, Bluebell, Seargeoh, or Sage? Is it just because they're old-fashioned or unusual?

And Moxie Crimefighter is just fucking CUTE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."