News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

RWHN has died in a tragic accident.

Started by AFK, July 10, 2012, 01:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

The Canadian Grain Commission, also known as the CGC, is a Canadian government department responsible for regulation of the grain handling industry.

The Minister of Agriculture and Agri-food is responsible for the Canadian Grain Commission.

The Commission is governed by the Canada Grain Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. G-10) which provides for the appointment of three commissioners by the federal cabinet, one of whom is named chief commissioner.

Its headquarters are located in Winnipeg Manitoba. As of 2010, the commission has three regional offices which provide a full range of inspection, weighing, analytical, and entomology services, namely, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, and Vancouver, B.C.
History

In 1971 the Canadian Grain Commission replaced the Board of Grain Commissioners for Canada created in 1912 by the Conservative government of Sir Robert Borden.[1]
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Did you guys know that the first Canadian Minister of Fisheries and Oceans looked like this:

Imagine that.  He was in charge of the OCEANS, and he couldn't get a suit that fit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Their 8th Minister of Fisheries and Oceans looked like THIS:

The American president at the time looked like THIS:

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!

hooplala

Roger, look up a pic of the guy they named Bloor street after... Now THAT is a pic!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on July 10, 2012, 03:09:20 AM
Roger, look up a pic of the guy they named Bloor street after... Now THAT is a pic!

GOOD FUCKING GOD!  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2012, 03:11:13 AM

I blame the Friendly Giant. Or, Anne Murray.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on July 10, 2012, 03:12:05 AM

I blame the Friendly Giant. Or, Anne Murray.

ANN MURRAY DIDN'T DO THAT! 

She is solely responsible for the haircut that all Canadian women are required by law to have between ages 18-40:

And the Friendly Giant would NEVER do that shit.

The Gorton's Fisherman™ might though.  He's a right bastard.

The Good Reverend Roger

Here's the pigfucker:

He's capable of really ANYTHING.  Why do you let him run loose?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2012, 03:16:06 AM
Here's the pigfucker:

He's capable of really ANYTHING.  Why do you let him run loose?

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY TELL YOU TO "TRUST" HIM?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Just look at that asshole. Fucker is looking for something else to fuck with as we speak.

Anna Mae Bollocks

This is my avatar at the next forum we fuck up.

Anna Mae Bollocks

wlfjstr

So, how many people posted?  I can't tell if it's parody, or drama.

But I'd buy seeds from J.A. Simmers.