News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

which one of you rotten fucks

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, July 11, 2012, 10:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

REMOVED THE REFERENCE TO HIS MAJESTY RICHARD M. NIXON'S FESTERING CORPSE FROM THE FRONT PAGE?

I'm not interested in pointing fingers or assigning blame. I AM interested in whoever took it, returning it by 7:00 PM this evening. No questions will be asked. But if this item is NOT returned to its proper place by the aforementioned time, HEADS WILL ROLL.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Faust

Sorry guys, I removed it when a co-worker asked me was my site something to do with necrophilia.  Of course I told him it was, the truth could have been too shocking for him.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Anna Mae Bollocks

HAVEN'T YOU READ THE THREADS? THIS PLACE IS A NECROPHILIA KIKI!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on July 11, 2012, 10:44:51 PM
Sorry guys, I removed it when a co-worker asked me was my site something to do with necrophilia.  Of course I told him it was, the truth could have been too shocking for him.

That's nothing.  The Concordia Spags have faked a press release from the US government, declaring us a terrorist organization.

Hoopla, I'm looking at YOU, mister.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 12, 2012, 01:04:30 AM

That's nothing.  The Concordia Spags have faked a press release from the US government, declaring us a terrorist organization.

FUCK. GITMO.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bu🤠ns

Freeky

Quote from: Hoopla on July 12, 2012, 05:06:19 AM

I am ashamed of you, sir.  Mostly because my google fu is weak and I can't find it to read. SHAME!

hooplala

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 12, 2012, 06:50:55 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on July 12, 2012, 05:06:19 AM

I am ashamed of you, sir.  Mostly because my google fu is weak and I can't find it to read. SHAME!

It was undoubtedly one of the posts on here: http://concordiamovement.blogspot.ca/
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

I remember pasting that from myspace during the limbo peak
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit