News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

TOA's Discordian Calender (& the PDcom calendar?)

Started by Placid Dingo, July 12, 2012, 07:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Aikawarazu, TOA is offering Discordian calenders. There's a lot of talented artists here (Net, Epi, et al) so I'm thinking it could be worthwhile getting out shit together to offer ten quality visual arts pieces and call it the PDcom Calender. My quality creativity is pretty limited to words so I can't really offer more that inspiration, but there you go.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

LMNO

There are only five seasons.  Why ten images?

Also, I tend to do art in the physical world.  I don't understand the dimensions he requested.

Telarus

He breaks each Season into 2 calender spreads (image on top, calender on the bottom). So, that's the 10 images.

The other statements mean:

"at least 583 x 830" -> minimum dimensions are 583x830 pixels (the actual resoultion will depend on the Pixels-Per-Inch when you scan stuff)

"with an aspect ratio of approximately 1:1.42367" -> If the image is 1,000 pixels wide then it should be around 1,424(ish) pixels tall. Example: a 8.5x11 paper has an aspect ratio of (11/8.5 = ) 1:1.294~, an 8x10 photo has an aspect ratio of (10/8 = ) 1:1.25.....
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!