Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 17, 2012, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

If I suspected they were leeching, and everyone else on my team was dead, I'd do a very special thing.

I'd go at a very slow pace, killing all the enemies.  I'd wait until one enemy was left - normally a very particular type of enemy which can take down your defences, but cannot attack again until they regen (this enemy is meant to soften you up for another enemy to take you down).

Then I'd go outside for a coffee, and maybe a walk.  The leechers would have to quit, and so forfeit their consumables and any money earned during the game. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 06, 2013, 03:46:36 AM
If I suspected they were leeching, and everyone else on my team was dead, I'd do a very special thing.

I'd go at a very slow pace, killing all the enemies.  I'd wait until one enemy was left - normally a very particular type of enemy which can take down your defences, but cannot attack again until they regen (this enemy is meant to soften you up for another enemy to take you down).

Then I'd go outside for a coffee, and maybe a walk.  The leechers would have to quit, and so forfeit their consumables and any money earned during the game.

I really enjoyed reading this as if you were talking about your school. Twice.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Sadly, killing students is still illegal.  Hence the other reason I gamed online - substitution.

Sita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKq12c6FAr0

The Cube, an interesting hour long episode that Jim Henson did for NBC Experiment in Television in 1969.
No muppets involved :p
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on June 06, 2013, 08:17:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKq12c6FAr0

The Cube, an interesting hour long episode that Jim Henson did for NBC Experiment in Television in 1969.
No muppets involved :p

It's kind of a wonderful study in a whole bunch of psychological effects.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Some more Blue Stahli, since I am listening to them entirely too much nowadays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2jNiVK86A

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

Telarus

Hello mate, you want to ride faster? Are you powerless?
Want to be faster than lance strong? Be fast and use Energy Noodles!

0.0 nutrirition male hormons are more powerful than chock norris
secret injection total legal then you can be faster than a Ferrari!
Your male testosterone will be faster than a rocket

Use it like a professional and you will get a Mega Bonus!

ENERGY NOODLES GIVES YOU CLEAN VIRGIN PEE!!

From the manufacturers of Boss Noodles, Do Ping Province China,
Energy Noodles promises to deliver totally legal competitive advantage with rock-hard side effects.

http://youtu.be/690beidkkzQ
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division