News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 17, 2012, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 10, 2013, 11:56:12 PM
I asked her, and she says it's vocaloids.
artificial Japanese popidols. they are robots who are popidols because Japan is in the future.  my wife I about to stab me about this. But she ia not explaining it very well.

Bu🤠ns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pulZ3jgLM6o

Potty Talk! [Original] Need a good laugh!? You'll have tears streaming down your face!!

Demolition Squid

Vocaloids!

I know more about vocaloids than I probably should, largely absorbed through osmosis by hanging around anime buffs. Black Rock Shooter is pretty awesome though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzOrik5YJ8

(The comments on that video make me laugh. Someone mentioned trying to hum this. Really? Really?  :lulz:)
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Demolition Squid on October 11, 2013, 07:18:37 PM
Vocaloids!

I know more about vocaloids than I probably should, largely absorbed through osmosis by hanging around anime buffs. Black Rock Shooter is pretty awesome though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzOrik5YJ8

(The comments on that video make me laugh. Someone mentioned trying to hum this. Really? Really?  :lulz:)

Yep, that one's familiar. My kid listens to it all the time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pere Ubu

Ha. Hrm.

You know, I'm searching YouTube at the moment for Discordia/Eris stuff (for nefarious purposes that may become clear) and, you know, um... how shall I put it...

FUCK ME IS 95% OF THIS STUFF SHIT OR WHAT?

Unfunny, pretentious, pretentious/unfunny or just text rehashed from the PD.

Goddammit, it's depressing to know Discordianism has its own "Bobbies".
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

Don Coyote

Quote from: Pere Ubu on October 13, 2013, 01:59:40 AM
Ha. Hrm.

You know, I'm searching YouTube at the moment for Discordia/Eris stuff (for nefarious purposes that may become clear) and, you know, um... how shall I put it...

:lulz:

Pere Ubu

If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pere Ubu on October 13, 2013, 01:59:40 AM
Ha. Hrm.

YEP

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

minuspace

Dildo Argentino

Good morning! Somewhat undirected, somewhat surrealistic, optimistic mild anger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtfOkptBCtk
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.