News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 17, 2012, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I didn't feel ill, I just had fantasies that involved Louisville Sluggers.
Got a video for that?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Classic Amurkin(TM) country from the "good old days"

Esmereldy's  paean to misogyny and abuse Slap Her Down Again Pa

And here's the homophobic stylings of Billy Briggs doing the Sissy Song
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bruno

More nuggets of wisdom from that duck dynasty guy:

http://aattp.org/caught-on-tape-in-speech-from-2009-phil-robertson-says-men-should-marry-15-and-16-year-old-girls/

"Look, you wait 'til they get to be twenty years-old and the only picking that's going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they're about fifteen or sixteen and they'll pick your ducks." -- Phil Robertson

So... gays bad, pedophiles good. Got it.
Formerly something else...

Bu🤠ns

[Klemen Slakonja as Slavoj Žižek - The Perverted Dance (Cut The Balls)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4[url]

This is KILLING ME ... The guy is good.

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ben Shapiro

/b/oxxy must be sacrificed to our new queen Miley. Blood for the twerk god!

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 26, 2013, 06:14:20 PM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on December 26, 2013, 06:02:06 PM
How Conservative Media Treated Women In 2013

Wow I've never seen so many scared "men".

Ugh, that made me feel ill.

At 3:04, I really liked the bit that was double sexist.  YEAH THESE WOMENS IN THE MILITARY ARE MAKING MORE SEXUAL ASSAULT COMPLAINTS AND NOW ITS A WAR ON MALE SEXUALITY!

Such creep, such gross.

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel