News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 17, 2012, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Bruno

Formerly something else...

LMNO

Cainad (dec.)

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyLFHqmUH_4

This is what I remember my first run through of morrowind to be like.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Needs more "mashing the left mouse button in vain as you try to hit something, because your characters skills matter more than your own".

Still excited about Skywind tho.  They're going to add crafting, you know.  And possibly some kind of ashland form of survivalism module, like Frostfall for Skyrim.

I don't know whether or not they've decided to keep the penis on Molag Bal's statue, though,

Cain

I might install Morroblivion, while I wait.  Not for Molag Bal's penis, just generally.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

This sounds like a spiritual sung by hipters.

But then you realize it's BAD.  WRONG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"