News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 17, 2012, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Indian cinema is amazing.

I'd also like to take a moment to point out that homosexuality is punishable by 10 years imprisonment in India, yet this film is somehow OK.

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Do you love bad 80s Kung Fu flicks?  Have you ever thought that the Viking age needed MOAR LASER RAPTORS?  Have the movies you've watched previously simply not had enough guns?  I think I can answer those for you.

The only question you need to answer now is: Do you have 30 minutes?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Kung Fury.  In all its glory.

Cain

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Sung Low

He's like the goatse of movie directors.
The d key has chosen to absent itself

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Demolition Squid

Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Quote from: Demolition Squid on July 09, 2015, 06:28:41 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on July 08, 2015, 05:44:17 PM
CLEAREST EXPLANATION OF BITCOIN EVAR!!!

'Sorry, something went wrong'

That does actually about sum it up.  :lulz:
That it does, but that's not what was there when I posted it.

Let me try that one more time.

http://www.clickhole.com/video/dont-understand-bitcoin-man-will-mumble-explanatio-2537
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel