News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Hello Waffles.

Started by EK WAFFLR, July 19, 2012, 08:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

To be fair, your post jumped about five degrees.

Nephew Twiddleton

Speaking of spicy stuff and getting drunk ive decided that on or around my birthday instead of sitting in my room drink cheap whiskey im going to do some wicked spicy food and absinthe. I expect to see god. Im doing this for science. (and sanity)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 19, 2012, 06:34:45 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 19, 2012, 06:33:05 PM
BUT IT BURNS!  IT BURNS THE BUTT!  WITH GREAT WRATH AND FURIOUS ANGER!

For you, it was the worst anal trauma of your life.  It was endless agony and a destroyed toilet.

For me, it was Tuesday.
:golfclap:
<= The General approves.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 19, 2012, 09:00:27 PM
To be fair, your post jumped about five degrees.

Or alarms.

BAZINGA!

-Suu
Going back to work now.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 19, 2012, 06:28:22 PM
I love Etheopian food going in, but I have night terrors when I remember what it's like coming out the other end.

You get used to it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 19, 2012, 09:04:54 PM
Speaking of spicy stuff and getting drunk ive decided that on or around my birthday instead of sitting in my room drink cheap whiskey im going to do some wicked spicy food and absinthe. I expect to see god. Im doing this for science. (and sanity)

WHOA THERE, soldier!   :lulz: This sounds like a dangerous endeavor. Make sure you have backup!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 20, 2012, 04:21:45 AM
Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 19, 2012, 09:04:54 PM

WHOA THERE, soldier!   :lulz: This sounds like a dangerous endeavor. Make sure you have backup!

I'm ah, going to take the next day off of work at the very least.  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

I seriously didn't have a problem at all with the Ethiopian. I think Richter's cooking has, in fact, desensitized my bowels.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Suu on July 19, 2012, 06:36:47 PM

I beat Richter's vindaloo.

I did not, however, beat Richter's Weapon X curry that he made during Hurricane Irene at Luna's house...then again, neither did he.

-Suu
Luna will NEVER forgive us for what we did to her bathroom.

The worst part, for the record, was that the two of them performed twin blasphemies upon my sanctum during a goddamn HURRICANE, so I had the choice of remaining, cowering, in the living room on the far end of the apartment and trying to ignore the howls of agony issuing from the john, or stand outside and risk being blown into the bay by wind and driving rain.

It was a tough call, really...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on July 22, 2012, 01:17:55 PM
Quote from: Suu on July 19, 2012, 06:36:47 PM

I beat Richter's vindaloo.

I did not, however, beat Richter's Weapon X curry that he made during Hurricane Irene at Luna's house...then again, neither did he.

-Suu
Luna will NEVER forgive us for what we did to her bathroom.

The worst part, for the record, was that the two of them performed twin blasphemies upon my sanctum during a goddamn HURRICANE, so I had the choice of remaining, cowering, in the living room on the far end of the apartment and trying to ignore the howls of agony issuing from the john, or stand outside and risk being blown into the bay by wind and driving rain.

It was a tough call, really...

Kinky!