News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 02, 2014, 07:28:00 PM
Re-watching the film about 3/4 years again after its release did that, surely?

If you haven't seen it relatively recently, have a look. It's not aged well.

Eldora killed it back in 2004.  Stone dead.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Yeah, that was a...unique experience.

Uniquely painful and cringeworthy.

Sung Low

Hi there PD!

I've been dealing with general spaggotry, both Mine and THEIRS, for too long.

Depression/self examination/introspection/ (Also known as drinking a Fucking LOT of Whisky(still am)). 

Then, heard a radio show with Grant Morrison mentioning he was a chaos magician. Looked into chaos magic (wasn't sure about the MAJICKk side, although did like the idea of unstructured rules and changing, dropping, adapting systems and beliefs) which led me onto the principia discordia. There to BIP, which was helpful!

So, I've been lurkinghere for a while.

Some bars are gone, some are fucking hard to shift. And yes,

THERE IS NO HELP

but, that's alright, because I'm a Conscious Human BEing.

I'd like to contribute (I've got some  :argh!:) but sometimes the rug slips out from under.

The d key has chosen to absent itself

Q. G. Pennyworth

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Sung Low on August 05, 2014, 10:05:03 PM
Hi there PD!

Depression/self examination/introspection/ (Also known as drinking a Fucking LOT of Whisky(still am)). 

Then, heard a radio show with Grant Morrison mentioning he was a chaos magician. Looked into chaos magic (wasn't sure about the MAJICKk side, although did like the idea of unstructured rules and changing, dropping, adapting systems and beliefs) which led me onto the principia discordia. There to BIP, which was helpful!

THERE IS NO HELP

I'd like to contribute (I've got some  :argh!:) but sometimes the rug slips out from under.
I like you already.
The Pool is on the Roof.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Eater of Clowns

Hi there PD!

THERE IS NO HELP

Sometimes the rug slips

Sometimes the rug is pulled

The important thing is when you fall on your ass

You have a good laugh about it

Welcome to PD
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Faust

That's really unhealthy. You need to cut out your introspection, it will ruin the Whisky.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Hi Sung Low, I'm glad you decided to stop lurking.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Sung Low

Thanks for the welcome!

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 06, 2014, 11:50:58 AM

Sometimes the rug slips

Sometimes the rug is pulled

The important thing is when you fall on your ass

You have a good laugh about it

Welcome to PD

Indeed! Pesky rugs  :argh!:

Quote from: Faust on August 06, 2014, 01:16:45 PM

That's really unhealthy. You need to cut out your introspection, it will ruin the Whisky.
:lol:

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on August 06, 2014, 03:37:25 PM
Hi Sung Low, I'm glad you decided to stop lurking.
Yeah, me too. Was starting to feel like a bit of a leech. Read a lot of stuff on here that's been helpful, outwith the BIP and Chao Te Ching, and just wanted to show some appreciation.

Finding this board was like washing up on a balmy caribbean island after a shipwreck.

Except the only other things that washed up were a tutu, a tam o' shanter, fifteen tubes of toothpaste and a pair of welly boots.

Fortunately, I'm a fucking handsome bastard. That shit looks good on me, but, I'm not so sure about those freaky looking crabs with the big fucking claws over there. I'd probably be fine, but they just keep staring at me.

minuspace

LMNO

Quote from: Sung Low on August 06, 2014, 09:19:01 PM

Except the only other things that washed up were a tutu, a tam o' shanter, fifteen tubes of toothpaste and a pair of welly boots.

Fortunately, I'm a fucking handsome bastard. That shit looks good on me,

:postpics:

Sung Low

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 07, 2014, 11:39:44 AM
Quote from: Sung Low on August 06, 2014, 09:19:01 PM

Fortunately, I'm a fucking handsome bastard. That shit looks good on me,

:postpics:

I'd like to comply but, unfortunately, for the safety of the mortals, I had to seal the only copy in a lead casket and sink it to the bottom of the ocean.
That thing had powers.

Junkenstein

Please state character flaws and crippling neuroses.

Records must be kept.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Sung Low

For the records, then:

Inflated ego tethered by self doubt.

Being too known, in a city that seems to need something.

An rapacious libido, held in check by self control.

An over reliance on intoxicants (alcohol).

Character flaws, neuroses, or symptoms? I'm leaning towards the latter.