News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Everyone was claiming I was saying hi to them, or someone else, so I thought I'd go in with a wayback machine reference.  She's not really here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 26, 2017, 04:26:50 PM
Everyone was claiming I was saying hi to them, or someone else, so I thought I'd go in with a wayback machine reference.  She's not really here.

:sad:

I liked her.  Poib also.  Almost made up for Trollax and Hugh.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

00.dusk

I returned again. Sorry about that.

Oh. So, uh, what happened? Well, I moved to Florida with the help of a boyfriend. It's hell here, everything is one elevation filled with sand and depression. Also we have snakes that will just wrap right around your door knob and hang out like "Sup? Oh you want inside? HAHAHA too bad."

It's been a fun half-a-decade, but now reality is crumbling around me and the Terror is coming. It has bad hair.

I need logic and reason and you guys have the goods. Again, sorry about that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 00.dusk on January 28, 2017, 09:25:49 PM

Oh. So, uh, what happened? Well, I moved to Florida with the help of a boyfriend. It's hell here, everything is one elevation filled with sand and depression. Also we have snakes that will just wrap right around your door knob and hang out like "Sup? Oh you want inside? HAHAHA too bad."

It's been a fun half-a-decade, but now reality is crumbling around me and the Terror is coming. It has bad hair.

I have no idea who you are, so,

Hey there, new guy!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

QuoteTerror is coming. It has bad hair.

Newsfeed.

00.dusk

It's been a good half a decade, Nigel. I really don't blame anyone for not remembering me. I was pretty forgettable.

But I remember all of you crazy bastards, and this is what I needed in my life.

For some reason my first stop was the goddamn old drug threads in the PG.  :sad:

I promise I will contribute soon. I don't think I have an OKM in me, but I'm sure I can pull something together.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 00.dusk on January 29, 2017, 02:53:59 PM
It's been a good half a decade, Nigel. I really don't blame anyone for not remembering me. I was pretty forgettable.

For some reason my first stop was the goddamn old drug threads in the PG.  :sad:

I promise I will contribute soon. I don't think I have an OKM in me, but I'm sure I can pull something together.

I remember you, at least the name.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 00.dusk on January 28, 2017, 09:25:49 PM

Discordia works best when times are interesting.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 00.dusk on January 29, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Well, welcome back!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bathtub Jim

Hi! My name isn't really jim, and I identify as a discordian right here, right now. I've been identifying as such intermittently for maybe 5 years since this qt3.14 gurrl was smoking a cig and reading the principia on the college campus and introduced me to that wondrous book. I mastered all the texts rapidly and hoped to impress her with my eagerness toward her interests, but like most endeavors of this sort I never saw her again. Anyway, I've been involved in various groups on different parts of the internet for a while and finally decided to give you all an extended visit.  obligatory first pic post
Opossums have opposable thumbs

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Q. G. Pennyworth

Tits once again are the downfall of everything. Welcome aboard.

Ziegejunge

I've met plenty of jungle gyms but never a Bathtub Jim. Welcome!