News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 12, 2012, 04:03:40 AM
Quote from: Pæs on December 12, 2012, 03:55:35 AM
PLEASE don't tell me what she is made of.

I worked very hard on forgetting.

Well, okay.

But she's full of angry bees.  Just saying.

Bees are but an illusionary figment of The Dark Empress' love for us. She allows it to be bees, so as to spare our minds, souls, and tender orifices that might be prone to prolapse.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: H0list on December 12, 2012, 04:10:29 AM

Well, okay.

Bees are but an illusionary figment of The Dark Empress' love for us. She allows it to be bees, so as to spare our minds, souls, and tender orifices that might be prone to prolapse.

Love for us?  Who are you trying to kid, Bubba?  She calls us "Kibbles & Bits".  She dragged Kai into the sewer, and nobody's seen him since.  When's the last time you saw Payne?  She fed Richter to a pig.  Twice (first pig didn't make it).  Yeah, that's love.  I DIDN'T WANT TO FEED YOU YOUR OWN GUTS, BUT YOU MADE ME DO IT kinda love.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 12, 2012, 04:18:22 AM

Well, okay.

Love for us?  Who are you trying to kid, Bubba?  She calls us "Kibbles & Bits".  She dragged Kai into the sewer, and nobody's seen him since.  When's the last time you saw Payne?  She fed Richter to a pig.  Twice (first pig didn't make it).  Yeah, that's love.  I DIDN'T WANT TO FEED YOU YOUR OWN GUTS, BUT YOU MADE ME DO IT kinda love.

We are incapable of understanding Her love for us. It is greater and sideways to our perceptions of purple and sharp.

insideout

hello!

I'm new here.  I'm not profound or wise.  I often figure out that what I think is clever, others yawn at.

Nevertheless, I may try to contribute occasionally if doing so seems entertaining.

:cheers:

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 12, 2012, 04:18:22 AM

Well, okay.

The dinner scene in "Silence of the Lambs II" (or whatever they called it) was inspired by something Nigel did at OKCupid.
They toned it down quite a bit, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What is going on in here? I look away for ONE MINUTE.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: insideout on December 12, 2012, 03:41:29 PM
hello!

I'm new here.  I'm not profound or wise.  I often figure out that what I think is clever, others yawn at.

Nevertheless, I may try to contribute occasionally if doing so seems entertaining.

:cheers:

:? :? :? I don't understand what to do with this one... it is already inside out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aidian

Quote from: hølist on December 16, 2012, 10:15:21 PM

Short story shorter, hi. I'm likely to be the next sacrificial offering. What spices do you prefer I marinate myself in?
Slightly Diseased Pheromone Discharge of Saintly and Superhuman Proportions

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aidian on December 17, 2012, 05:48:33 AM

Short story shorter, hi. I'm likely to be the next sacrificial offering. What spices do you prefer I marinate myself in?

Oh hi! Cumin and garlic, please, it's chili season.

Aidian

Quote from: hølist on December 17, 2012, 06:40:08 AM

See, this is why I ask. I would have gone for a curry rub-down, and completely skewed the recipe.
Slightly Diseased Pheromone Discharge of Saintly and Superhuman Proportions

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aidian on December 17, 2012, 09:52:45 AM
Quote from: hølist on December 17, 2012, 06:40:08 AM

See, this is why I ask. I would have gone for a curry rub-down, and completely skewed the recipe.

Ohhh yeah. I did a coconut curry last night, and it was good, but I don't need any more curry for the rest of December.

Patron Saint

Do not be satisfied with the stories that have come before you.  Unfold your own myth. -Rumi

Seek ye not enlightenment for the truth is the journey and the journey is the truth.

Vincent

Hello. New arrival. People tell me I'm all sorts of crazy; that'll fit me in nicely, yes?

Now point me towards the nearest need-to-know questionnaire, please.  :kingmeh: