Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Demacrux on August 22, 2012, 06:19:08 PM
Hey,

Not the best at the introduction thing but willing to give it a go. I'm pretty quiet but I get really interested when talking about things that interest me. I often like to see what other people's thoughts on a variety of things. I am also pretty terrible at trying to describe myself using words as if that isn't readily apparent. But I keep myself open to change and whatever may happen, could be worth facing anyways. Maybe I'll get better at this forum thing over time though I don't know what to expect if anything at all.

Hey there, new guy! You seem promising.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Hey,

Not the best at the introduction thing but willing to give it a go. I'm pretty quiet but I get really interested when talking about things that interest me. I often like to see what other people's thoughts on a variety of things. I am also pretty terrible at trying to describe myself using words as if that isn't readily apparent. But I keep myself open to change and whatever may happen, could be worth facing anyways. Maybe I'll get better at this forum thing over time though I don't know what to expect if anything at all.

Hey! What sort of things interest you?
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Demacrux

Quote from: Placid Dingo on August 23, 2012, 01:54:08 PM
Hey,

Hey! What sort of things interest you?

For starters, a wide variety of music, books, comics, art, games, places, history, science.. I just like finding out about all kinds of information. Guess it's in my interest to just find out as much as I can about a variety of topics.

LMNO

Ah, you're interested in "things, and stuff".

Well, we got plenty of that here.  Dive in! 

(But not into the pool.  I don't trust those shadows drifting across the bottom.)

Demacrux

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 23, 2012, 05:17:50 PM
Ah, you're interested in "things, and stuff".

Well, we got plenty of that here.  Dive in! 

(But not into the pool.  I don't trust those shadows drifting across the bottom.)

Pretty much. Well be sure to avoid the pool. Not fond of swimming much anyways.

HandsomeGirl

Hello.  I read the P.D. quite a few years back, and I found it to be lovely.  I found this site not long after, and have generally lurked around off and on over the years.  I need something to do now, so, once again - Hello.
Also: I received one of these randomly from a stranger, not long after reading aforementioned book -

Do you sick fucks watch me or something? 
Seriously though, was it one of you?
I've nothing worthwhile to put here.

Eater of Clowns

If they were masturbating furiously, it was LMNO.

If there were a mind boggling number of them, it was Nigel.

If they were poomping, it was TGRR.

If the card was photoshopped, it was Net.

If the text was Arial, it was also Net.

If it was a bookmark, it was Leln.

If you got a papercut, it was Richter.

If you got punched in the face at the same time, it was ECH.

If you hear metal guitar wanking, it was Nephew Hiroshima.

If the card is covered in vomit and booze and was thrown at your face, it was p3nt.

If that card is actually 3D rendered, it was Telarus.

If it came in some manner of curry, it was Freeky.

If there was a cat penis attached to it, it was Squid.

Welcome to PD.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

HandsomeGirl

I always hear metal guitar wanking.  Was it still Nephew Hiroshima?
Also could have been p3nt, as it was near a bar, on the sidewalk, in Missouri.  So everything smelled like vomit and booze.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: HandsomeGirl on August 23, 2012, 10:34:49 PM
I always hear metal guitar wanking.  Was it still Nephew Hiroshima?
Also could have been p3nt, as it was near a bar, on the sidewalk, in Missouri.  So everything smelled like vomit and booze.

Missouri?  Fuck no, none of them would go there.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

HandsomeGirl

*sigh*  Still alone, then.  Trust me, I don't want to be here either.

LMNO

Heya, HG.  You need to go either East or West.  Maybe South.  Actually, That would put you in Louisiana.  Do that.  Keep going until you get to Decatur street, then stop.

HandsomeGirl

I'm not sure Louisana would be much better than Missouri.  Really, any place without terms like "legitimate rape" would work, though.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

HandsomeGirl

Utah's too salty, anyway.  And if I randomly picked up hot chicks, the magic underwear would completely turn me off.  I hear they're pervasive there.