News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nashitheki on September 01, 2012, 01:10:51 AM
Nashitheki from America. I was at another site, that seemed none too friendly to the Discordians just as they were somewhat unfriendly to me. I figure we were doing something right to bring about such ill feelings from the likes of such. Anyway I look forward to reading more about what's going on.

Thank you for allowing me to join in.

Are you the guy that bastard Howl sent over?

Don't listen to him.  He's bad for you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Nashitheki on September 01, 2012, 01:10:51 AM
Nashitheki from America. I was at another site, that seemed none too friendly to the Discordians just as they were somewhat unfriendly to me. I figure we were doing something right to bring about such ill feelings from the likes of such. Anyway I look forward to reading more about what's going on.

Thank you for allowing me to join in.

I probably know the site in question (and have been banned from it) but I have to ask anyway...which site?

You can PM me if you don't want to mention it on the forum.

Chaser

Ayo, I'm Chaser and I'm an Australian. You may know my grandson, cris. I don't really care, he rarely visits and never kisses me on the cheek.

This place scares me. Understand that where I'm from, if a thought can't be expressed in 25 words or less, it's better left unsaid. Something in the region of fifty words is a monumental thesis that will be ignored. The only person to have posted more than ONE HUNDRED individual words is Dok. Dok scares me. Even his username is two words. And this place is like, hundreds of Doks.

I haven't voluntarily read a book in about 5 years. You're gonna love me. It took me about 2mgs of Xanax just to write this.

COME AT ME BRAH

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 01:39:40 AM
Ayo, I'm Chaser and I'm an Australian. You may know my grandson, cris. I don't really care, he rarely visits and never kisses me on the cheek.

This place scares me. Understand that where I'm from, if a thought can't be expressed in 25 words or less, it's better left unsaid. Something in the region of fifty words is a monumental thesis that will be ignored. The only person to have posted more than ONE HUNDRED individual words is Dok. Dok scares me. Even his username is two words. And this place is like, hundreds of Doks.

I haven't voluntarily read a book in about 5 years. You're gonna love me. It took me about 2mgs of Xanax just to write this.

COME AT ME BRAH

Oh, you must be from the 21st cen

<sorry, ran out of characters>

tury.  How are things in your time?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Chaser

It's bloody crazy. Not only have fossils (age 40+) managed to learn how to use computers, they run their own Internet forums. It's more impressive than Koko the gorilla.

Unfortunately, my dad had been asking for help with email attachments for the last 5 years. It's cool though, he's just a hater on technology. Oh yeah, we say hater. That's our thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 01:55:53 AM
It's bloody crazy. Not only have fossils (age 40+) managed to learn how to use computers, they run their own Internet forums. It's more impressive than Koko the gorilla.

Unfortunately, my dad had been asking for help with email attachments for the last 5 years. It's cool though, he's just a hater on technology. Oh yeah, we say hater. That's our thing.

I am a hater myself.

For example, the English:

WTF?  WTF?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

COME AT ME BRAH

Hey there, new guy!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 06, 2012, 02:06:49 AM

COME AT ME BRAH

Hey there, new guy!

He's Austrian.  You should probably say "Gutentag".

Chaser

wtf lol
This post count system is making me rethink my very shaky understanding of maths.
I'm sure it wasn't like that when I was at school.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 02:09:41 AM
wtf lol
This post count system is making me rethink my very shaky understanding of maths.
I'm sure it wasn't like that when I was at school.

Time is all stretchy here.  By this time last week, you'll have 2000 posts.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 06, 2012, 02:07:27 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 06, 2012, 02:06:49 AM

COME AT ME BRAH

Hey there, new guy!

He's Austrian.  You should probably say "Gutentag".

Hmmmm

I'll try that next time!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Chaser

...long troll? Idk what that means..

Let's rave together <3

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 02:05:00 PM
...long troll? Idk what that means..

Let's rave together <3

I support this proposition.

Hello fellow upsidedowner.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.