Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaser

If you're not from Sydney or Melbourne, I'm sorry, but we can't be friends.

Luna

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 02:57:42 PM

Given that more than 99% of the forum here isn't from Sydney or Melbourne, why don't you bugger off and play elsewhere, then?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Just because they can stand fully upright is no reason to hate on them, Chaser.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chaser

I was talking to the Aussie.
And it's a joke, yeah? So chill. My agenda here isn't to troll or be a prick, if that's the impression I was giving off. I was a little bored and I enjoy Dok's posts on our side of things, so I thought I'd come over for a laugh. I don't take myself that seriously and I probably haven't fitted in too well to the culture of this place, judging by the attitude I'm getting.
Give me half a chance, I've barely made 5 posts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 03:05:54 PM
And it's a joke, yeah? So chill. My agenda here isn't to troll or be a prick, if that's the impression I was giving off. I was a little bored and I enjoy Dok's posts on our side of things, so I thought I'd come over for a laugh. I don't take myself that seriously and I probably haven't fitted in too well to the culture of this place, judging by the attitude I'm getting.

You have to understand that we're leery of Australians.  In fact, here in Tucson, we paint our doors with blood and jizz to keep You People away (ie, police and upside down people).  It's not that we're SCARED, it's more that we grow annoyed when you bastards insist on stomping up and down the underside of the staircase all night.  We're trying to SLEEP, for fuck's sake.

That's why we all own guns.  Just blast right though the stair risers, and then in the morning pick up the rotten mess with fire tongs, and throw it in the desert somewhere for the coyotes to eat.

It's nothing personal, of course.  It's just that we like our sleep.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 03:05:54 PM
I like you.
You are a belligerent asshole.
Remember that we are a bit like a dysfunctional family here.
We don't care that our Bubba-Jay raped all your sheep and strangled your niece, you shouldn't have yelled at him.
What i mean to say is we get soo many trolls that we got kind of defensive and quick to feel butthurt.
So don't take our personal attacks personal and we will try to do the same.

The 'we' i keep talking about is the royal we, meaning 'I'.
Folks around here don't take kindly to being spoken for.

I don't think i am conveying the message i am trying to convey here, so just ignore me.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chaser

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

You're a hemisphobe!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Placid Dingo

I'm afraid I'm in Newmanopia.

It's got it's issues, but the sun comes out, and I don't get shot at (Gold Coast is an exception, but spiritually I consider it more part of NSW than Newmanopia.)
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Chaser on September 07, 2012, 03:31:56 PM
Newmanwhat?

Kyu-El-Dee! The land run by the iron fist (and job cutting machete) of Lord Newman.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.