News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaser

Do many muzzas reside in this land of Lord Newman?

Placid Dingo

I had to look it up. Sounds like a Melbourne thing.

But as far as bogans with massive disposable income go, I live in a mining town, so you can do the math there.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Chaser

OH RIGHT NEWMAN IS QLD PREMIER DURRR. I'm quick on the uptake like that.

I should go mine in WA for a year or something. $$$$$

Wildberry™

Hi. Thanks for having me.  I'm looking for someone, my uncle Enrico, has anybody seen him?

Eater of Clowns

Wait a second, this seems familiar.

GUYS I THINK IT'S DARUKO
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Faust

Quote from: Wildberry™ on September 12, 2012, 10:57:14 PM
Hi. Thanks for having me.  I'm looking for someone, my uncle Enrico, has anybody seen him?

College season must be back.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Waitaminnit...

Fuck.  Someone let Iason back on here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on September 16, 2012, 05:47:39 AM

Waitaminnit...

Fuck.  Someone let Iason back on here.

:omg:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Internet Jesus

My name is Internet Jesus.  Roger lured me here with promises of anal and puppies.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Freeky

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 03:53:58 AM
My name is Internet Jesus.  Roger lured me here with promises of anal and puppies.

He must like you, he never offers anyone else puppies.

Internet Jesus

I drive a hard bargain, and he said he was up against Sasquatch rape. Not wanting to see my friend's rusty wagon wheel stretched out to unusable dimensions, I settled.

In retrospect I suppose I could have gotten him to throw in a set of Cutco Knives, too.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 04:31:01 AM
I drive a hard bargain, and he said he was up against Sasquatch rape. Not wanting to see my friend's rusty wagon wheel stretched out to unusable dimensions, I settled.

In retrospect I suppose I could have gotten him to throw in a set of Cutco Knives, too.

You haven't met Nigel.  She's BAD.  And WRONG.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

Trust me, buddy, I feel your pain.  And I don't want you losing your ability to make money either.  That's why I'm here to stop the bad touching.

At least until Nigel gives me $50.  Fuck it, I'll take $25 if I can masturbate in the corner while watching.