News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 04:49:11 AM
Trust me, buddy, I feel your pain.  And I don't want you losing your ability to make money either.  That's why I'm here to stop the bad touching.

At least until Nigel gives me $50.  Fuck it, I'll take $25 if I can masturbate in the corner while watching.

This one fits in so much better than the other noobs!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Internet Jesus

That's only because I'm four beers and two bowls in.  Give me a chance to post when I'm not buzzed, I'll be just as big a pain in the ass.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Freeky

Internet Jesus

Your only saying that to get access to my back info and vital fluids.

Freeky

I do love a shapely back, and I wouldn't object to swapping bodily fluids as long as they are properly contained.

Internet Jesus

Fuck that should have been Bank info.

Goddamned autocorrect, ruining my efforts at comedy since 2009.

Freeky

No take backsies, you already offered back pics at least. :fap:

Internet Jesus

Go to the fridge.  Get out a pack of hotdogs.  You are now looking at an accurate representation of my back, minus that random strand or hair and backne.  Fap away.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 06:47:19 AM
Go to the fridge.  Get out a pack of hotdogs.  You are now looking at an accurate representation of my back, minus that random strand or hair and backne.  Fap away.

:horror: :1fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Signora Pæsior

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 06:47:19 AM

So aroused right now.
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Internet Jesus

Well yeah, that's why you have the hotdogs.  You can do something about the arousal now. Do I have to explain everything?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 04:49:11 AM
Trust me, buddy, I feel your pain.  And I don't want you losing your ability to make money either.  That's why I'm here to stop the bad touching.

At least until Nigel gives me $50.  Fuck it, I'll take $25 if I can masturbate in the corner while watching.

HEY!  Put my bit down and back away slowly!

:walken:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Oh, we're keeping this one.   :lol:

He can have puppies, AND kittens, as long as he promises to either not tell us what he's doing with them, or post pics.  Whichever.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Internet Jesus

You should probably wait until I pop off on this and that before you decide to keep me guys.  Just because I can write well doesn't mean I'm not a sociopathic asshole with utterly pedestrian views.

LMNO

Sounds like you'll fit right in.

But just to make sure, let me know what you think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0