News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 06:12:02 PM
You should probably wait until I pop off on this and that before you decide to keep me guys.  Just because I can write well doesn't mean I'm not a sociopathic asshole with utterly pedestrian views.

I'm guessing you're not a sociopathic asshole with utterly pedestrian views because Castro there seems to think pretty highly of you, and his reaction to sociopathic assholes with pedestrian views tends to include a different kind of "liking".

So yeah, congrats on the street cred.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Internet Jesus

He only thinks that way because he wants to get into my pants.

Which you all should want.  My pants are quite comfy.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 06:44:59 PM
He only thinks that way because he wants to get into my pants.

Which you all should want.  My pants are quite comfy.

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

PANTS ARE THE DEVIL!!

PANTS ARE A TOOL OF THE MAN TO KEEP MEN DOWN!!!

MY BITS ARE BEING SMASHED!!!

Internet Jesus

Stop wearing cheap hotel pants (No ballroom).

Alternatively you could wear your pants like all the hippity Hop youths do these days.  Bonus points for doing it while going commando at the same time.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am in the market for some new pants. For the time being, I am relegated to the indignity of softpants, but in time my leaking manmade orifice will seal itself and I will return to the glory of HARD PANTS.

I am thinking that my HARD PANTS REVOLUTION will consist of black jeans that can be worn tucked into boots.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I am very supportive of the HARD PANTS REVOLUTION.  Do you have a newsletter I may sign up for?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 08:46:55 PM
I am in the market for some new pants. For the time being, I am relegated to the indignity of softpants, but in time my leaking manmade orifice will seal itself and I will return to the glory of HARD PANTS.

I am thinking that my HARD PANTS REVOLUTION will consist of black jeans that can be worn tucked into boots.

REAL JEANS NOT THAT STRETCH DENIM SHIT. HARD.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 19, 2012, 08:48:32 PM
I am very supportive of the HARD PANTS REVOLUTION.  Do you have a newsletter I may sign up for?

BRB

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Internet Jesus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 19, 2012, 06:14:58 PM
Sounds like you'll fit right in.

But just to make sure, let me know what you think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0

I missed this earlier, my apologies.  But I'm afraid I'm going to have to call bullshit.  They might have been able to pull off being Bears if they didn't have shots of them topless. A bear is not just a dude with a goatee, goddammit.

I mean, either commit to the joke or don't fucking make it.

Telarus

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 08:46:55 PM

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 09:23:49 PM

BRB

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 09:33:52 PM
Here ya go: http://www.facebook.com/groups/hardpants/

:cramstipated:

:fuckmittens:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on September 21, 2012, 07:34:30 AM

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 09:23:49 PM

BRB

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 09:33:52 PM

:thanks:

Don Coyote

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 21, 2012, 07:54:24 AM

BRB

I have decided that trousers are Satanic.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Guru Qu1x073 on September 21, 2012, 07:58:13 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 21, 2012, 07:54:24 AM

BRB

I have decided that trousers are Satanic.

MY NEMESIS!

(This is quite appropriate, as my former Nemesis left and just hangs out on Facebook now.)

LMNO

In a related note, every so often my FB will remind me about the glory that once was the Fingerbox.  It makes me smile.