News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 09, 2012, 07:34:18 PM
Oh, uh... I hope you're good at that.  Since the written word is the majority of how we communicate here, you'll find that a lot of us are kind of sticklers about coherence, or at least syntax.

Well, there's only one way to find out.

Stream of consciousness DOES occasionally lead to excess butthurt, though.  And she seems to have a grasp of paragraphs, so how bad can it be?

HOW BAD CAN IT BE?

HOW BAD CAN IT BE?

HOW BAD CAN IT BE?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: Chromia on October 09, 2012, 07:32:56 PM
Nope! I type with a stream of thought style,

Indeed.  I think that's how most people type. 

Freeky

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 09, 2012, 07:37:57 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 09, 2012, 07:34:18 PM
Oh, uh... I hope you're good at that.  Since the written word is the majority of how we communicate here, you'll find that a lot of us are kind of sticklers about coherence, or at least syntax.

Well, there's only one way to find out.

Stream of consciousness DOES occasionally lead to excess butthurt, though.  And she seems to have a grasp of paragraphs, so how bad can it be?

HOW BAD CAN IT BE?

HOW BAD CAN IT BE?

HOW BAD CAN IT BE?

:responsible:

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 09, 2012, 07:43:37 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 09, 2012, 07:41:55 PM

Why does my living room look like it's full of lava lamps or some shit?

It's because you and Alty got fucking hammered that week.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 09, 2012, 07:48:41 PM

WTF?  Do I LOOK hammered?  No.  I am standing at an odd angle.  If I was hammered, I would have fallen down.  I am in fact a Holy Man™, who does not drink to excess as it is beneath my dignity.

Freeky

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 09, 2012, 07:50:50 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 09, 2012, 07:48:41 PM

WTF?  Do I LOOK hammered?  No.  I am standing at an odd angle.  If I was hammered, I would have fallen down.  I am in fact a Holy Man™, who does not drink to excess as it is beneath my dignity.

You're at the stage of hammered which does not undercut your dignity.  :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, even IF I was drunk THEN, that doesn't explain why the picture is all blurry NOW.

You People make NO SENSE!

LMNO

That amount of drunkeness crossed the relativity barrier, which means every time you look at it, you experience non-local inebriation.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 09, 2012, 07:59:41 PM
That amount of drunkeness crossed the relativity barrier, which means every time you look at it, you experience non-local inebriation.

I was gonna say, it wasn't the bigfoot rule, on account of I had a shirt on.

But the pic being bombarded in "Drunkon" particles is perfectly reasonable.  But they were coming from Alty.

Chromia

Perhaps the Drunkon particles got transmitted via Multiverse to our lives, so now we are seeing in Yellow-Vision?
Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remembeer what everyone's forgotten to say forever and always. Does that ever happen to you?

Freeky

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 09, 2012, 08:03:15 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 09, 2012, 07:59:41 PM

I was gonna say, it wasn't the bigfoot rule, on account of I had a shirt on.

But the pic being bombarded in "Drunkon" particles is perfectly reasonable. But they were coming from Alty.

Mmm hmm.   :lol: 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chromia on October 09, 2012, 08:09:47 PM
Perhaps the Drunkon particles got transmitted via Multiverse to our lives, so now we are seeing in Yellow-Vision?

No, Man Yellow is yellow because he is yellow in color.  Same thing goes for Man Green.

Black Pope

Hi there, registered on the board over 6 months ago and I've been an occasional lurker since. I would hate coming across as a self-boasting prick by arrogantly introducing myself but I'll give it a try.

I'm a 23-year-old Dutchie and reside in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Technically speaking I'm a student since I enrolled at a college somewhere, but in 'reality' I've been slacking around for the past 2,5 years. Started out as a batshit crazy conspiracy theorist some 3 years ago, and gradually developed a more or less saner mindset which led me to the likes of Robert Anton Wilson, Terrence McKenna and Alan Watts. I've read the Illuminatus Trilogy (while realising I've been a little deluded dupe most my life) and I'm currently reading Cosmic Trigger. Unknowingly at the time, I think Eris manifested herself to me in various disguises over the years but in hindsight, I know it was her.

See you guys in another 6 months.