News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2013, 07:15:52 PM
Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 14, 2013, 07:14:21 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2013, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 14, 2013, 06:55:52 PM
Congrats. The odds of that are slightly less than hitting the Megabucks.

Which?  Of saving the heathen swine over at FB?

Probably.  It's a good thing I'm not in the salvation business.  That gets you nailed to a stick, or shot, or even winding up living in something like Graceland.  The mind boggles in horror.

If Elvis lived in this century, would he still shoot televisions?

He'd never stop.

He was a titan among men.

Careful. I could come away from this with a shred of hope for humanity.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mr. MumboJumbo

High Holy Shit! So many replies...this place is worse...er, sorry...better than FB.

Quote from: Pæs on January 14, 2013, 06:04:11 PM
Quote from: Mr. MumboJumbo on January 14, 2013, 05:40:43 PM
Also, where do you people keep all the cute cat pics?

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,30523.0.html

Oh thanks! My cat has a vagina though, which is even worse than loosing the use of a penis.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 14, 2013, 06:31:44 PM
Hi, new guy!

Hey thanks for having me!

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2013, 06:29:06 PM
Quote from: Mr. MumboJumbo on January 14, 2013, 05:35:04 PM
Well hello there and welcome to my first post.
I'm Steve, and I joined mainly to stalk The Good Reverend, who I really, REALLY hate. Thanks for creating this great welcome thread BTW, it makes it a lot easier to get started.
Where were you yesterday? I spent all day doing drugs and posting in that FB group. I thought you said you were going to AT LEAST give us one hour of hate a night? I'm your biggest fan over there, and you're the best thing to happen there in a long time. Don't forsake us, shake us. They (we) need it.
Anyways, I've spent most of the last 3 or 4 years on FB amassing a friend list of "Thuthers" because it was the first time I'd been exposed to the public version of 'alternative viewpoints', being one of those 'in the shadows' types before then. I've since learned that "Truthers" are just butthurt troglodytes who'll believe anything that fits their agenda. So I just started focusing on the discordian page...mostly screwing around...having light fun with the other members...then The Good Rev showed up and laid down the Hammer! Man, he came off as a prick at first but I had to ask myself, "Do I deserve this?", and the answer came up [MAYBE]. I also think I'm the only one there that's recognized his hate to really be a form of love, so I now consider myself one of his "Subordinates" ;) Well, sort of.
He looks like a big, snuggly teddy bear doesn't he?
Ok well, other than that glad to be here, and don't EVER go easy on me (not telling you what to do).

:lulz:

Welcome aboard, Steve.  It's not me you have to look out for, it's Nigel.  She's a bad person, and she's right about fucking everything, which violates my white male American privilege in ways that leave me bow-legged and in need of one of those prostate replacement thingies they make out of teflon.

Here's what you're going to find here, if you look hard enough, or just get silly and ask:

1.  About a dozen books written since the Principia Discordia.
2.  Thousands of pages of rants and sermons.  10 years worth of hollering and carrying on, with no character limits.
3.  Hundreds of pages of complaints concerning Nigel and "The Crippler".
4.  REAL kooks.  Not the good the kind.  Most have gone the way of the dodo, but the subforum "The Peanut Gallery" has more sick laughs per page than anything I've ever seen on the interbutt supermarket to date.
5.  Horrorology.

Essentially, it's "slightly longer attention span theater", which is why 80% of our user base fucked off to various Facebook pages.

Also, shut up.

Hey Bud! Thanks for the warm welcome.
You know, when you mentioned "Nigel" as my possible ID on FB...I didn't say anything, cause I got the smarts, but you freaked me out a bit. For many years there's been two "Steve"s in my group of friends, and we decided to nickname the other one "Nigel" for simplicity's sake. For a few (fun) minutes I thought you were some sort of CIA remote viewer or something. Well, you might still be, I just haven't proved it yet.
Who's this Nigel person? I'm not afraid of him/her/it/you. In fact, I bet he/she/it/you'll really like me. In fact, I guarantee it! (guarantee not valid outside of Canada)

Quote from: Trisha Takinawa on January 14, 2013, 06:59:02 PM
Hey there Steve! I am Trisha and I have to admit I totally skipped over my intro, I just kind of dove in taking over a friends spot.

Glad to have you hear and as was said, the pool's on the roof and if I may do some self promotion, please check out the links on my sig and also on the sig of LMNO for some awesome stuff.

Squeak at ya later!  :)

Hi!!!

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2013, 07:15:52 PM
Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 14, 2013, 07:14:21 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2013, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 14, 2013, 06:55:52 PM
Congrats. The odds of that are slightly less than hitting the Megabucks.

Which?  Of saving the heathen swine over at FB?

Probably.  It's a good thing I'm not in the salvation business.  That gets you nailed to a stick, or shot, or even winding up living in something like Graceland.  The mind boggles in horror.

If Elvis lived in this century, would he still shoot televisions?

He'd never stop.

He was a titan among men. 

FB's like a big fishing pond...there's lots of crap in there but if you have the bait and the time, you might find a keeper, like me.

Loading...Please Wait

Cain

QuoteYou know, when you mentioned "Nigel" as my possible ID on FB...I didn't say anything, cause I got the smarts, but you freaked me out a bit. For many years there's been two "Steve"s in my group of friends, and we decided to nickname the other one "Nigel" for simplicity's sake. For a few (fun) minutes I thought you were some sort of CIA remote viewer or something. Well, you might still be, I just haven't proved it yet.

No, you can be sure no-one here is on any sort of government payroll of any kind.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mr. MumboJumbo on January 14, 2013, 07:22:05 PM
High Holy Shit! So many replies...this place is worse...er, sorry...better than FB.

You should have seen it from 2006-2010. 

Who's this Nigel person? I'm not afraid of him/her/it/you. In fact, I bet he/she/it/you'll really like me. In fact, I guarantee it! (guarantee not valid outside of Canada)

You will be.

Nigel is the reason Sasquatches hide.  They know.  They KNOW.

I mean, it would be hard for them NOT to, right?  Every spring, she goes running through the woods in Oregon, wearing nothing but The Crippler and a GRIN, doing things to the poor bastards that are best left undescribed.  Which is why they all quietly left the Pacific Northwest, and took up residence in WalMart stores across the country.  You'll find them in the "Adult Needs" aisle, looking for ways to remedy their problems.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

The other problem with Nigel, of course, is that there's way too many of her.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2013, 07:23:21 PM
QuoteYou know, when you mentioned "Nigel" as my possible ID on FB...I didn't say anything, cause I got the smarts, but you freaked me out a bit. For many years there's been two "Steve"s in my group of friends, and we decided to nickname the other one "Nigel" for simplicity's sake. For a few (fun) minutes I thought you were some sort of CIA remote viewer or something. Well, you might still be, I just haven't proved it yet.

No, you can be sure no-one here is on any sort of government payroll of any kind.
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 14, 2013, 07:24:46 PM
We promise.

:lulz: :lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2013, 07:40:31 PM

That is why I live up here and never travel south anymore.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wiley Quixote on January 15, 2013, 12:45:37 AM
Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2013, 07:23:21 PM

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 14, 2013, 07:24:46 PM
We promise.

:lulz: :lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2013, 07:40:31 PM

That is why I live up here and never travel south anymore.

I fucking TOLD you to get out while the getting was good.  But would you listen?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So now you're stuck in Seattle, and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I get busy for a day and WTF is going on in here?  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 01:45:10 AM

I was only telling him about the Sasquatches.

For which you oughta be ashamed.  Poor gigantic hairy bipeds.

Um.

Wait.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mr. MumboJumbo on January 14, 2013, 05:35:04 PM
Well hello there and welcome to my first post.
I'm Steve, and I joined mainly to stalk The Good Reverend, who I really, REALLY hate. Thanks for creating this great welcome thread BTW, it makes it a lot easier to get started.
Where were you yesterday? I spent all day doing drugs and posting in that FB group. I thought you said you were going to AT LEAST give us one hour of hate a night? I'm your biggest fan over there, and you're the best thing to happen there in a long time. Don't forsake us, shake us. They (we) need it.
Anyways, I've spent most of the last 3 or 4 years on FB amassing a friend list of "Thuthers" because it was the first time I'd been exposed to the public version of 'alternative viewpoints', being one of those 'in the shadows' types before then. I've since learned that "Truthers" are just butthurt troglodytes who'll believe anything that fits their agenda. So I just started focusing on the discordian page...mostly screwing around...having light fun with the other members...then The Good Rev showed up and laid down the Hammer! Man, he came off as a prick at first but I had to ask myself, "Do I deserve this?", and the answer came up [MAYBE]. I also think I'm the only one there that's recognized his hate to really be a form of love, so I now consider myself one of his "Subordinates" ;) Well, sort of.
He looks like a big, snuggly teddy bear doesn't he?
Ok well, other than that glad to be here, and don't EVER go easy on me (not telling you what to do).

JESUS FUCK I MISSED ALL THAT?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 01:46:01 AM

Um.

Wait.

Watch your step, there's only a couple mountain ranges and a desert between me and you, bub.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 01:51:13 AM

Um.

Wait.

Watch your step, there's only a couple mountain ranges and a desert between me and you, bub.

I thought about that, so I had 3/4" plate welded across my butt.

Copromesis:  A small price to pay.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 01:53:38 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 01:51:13 AM

Um.

Wait.

I thought about that, so I had 3/4" plate welded across my butt.

Copromesis:  A small price to pay.

FOILED. :crankey:

The Good Reverend Roger

Pooping all over the hilariously uptight people on the Discordian Society FB group as we speak.