News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 02:18:33 AM
Pooping all over the hilariously uptight people on the Discordian Society FB group as we speak.

OH SHIT

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 08:15:35 AM
Pooping all over the hilariously uptight people on the Discordian Society FB group as we speak.

OH SHIT

A lot of those guys are really pissed.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Which page is it?  I can never find these scorched wastelands you mention.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 03:31:19 PM

OH SHIT

I like how spastic they get when anyone actually posts anything discordant.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 03:53:47 PM

OH SHIT

I like how spastic they get when anyone actually posts anything discordant.  :lulz:

Remember, kids!  Zaniness never gets old, and we have to keep repeating the same jokes for 53 years, or it isn't Thinking For Yourself!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 03:57:39 PM

OH SHIT

Remember, kids!  Zaniness never gets old, and we have to keep repeating the same jokes for 53 years, or it isn't Thinking For Yourself!

And if anyone mentions anything about "creativity" or "coming up with your own ideas instead of reposting old internet memes", make sure to call them Fundamentalist Discordians and accuse them of being Grayfaced! Because creativity and originality are totally fundamentalist and uptight!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 04:29:35 PM

OH SHIT

And if anyone mentions anything about "creativity" or "coming up with your own ideas instead of reposting old internet memes", make sure to call them Fundamentalist Discordians and accuse them of being Grayfaced! Because creativity and originality are totally fundamentalist and uptight!

I believe the term is "Orthodox Discordians" (IRONY, ANYONE?  IT'S HALF PRICE!), and also PD is the most boring Discordian site in the WORLD, because we don't play that game where you replace a word in a song with "fuck".

:lolchix:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 04:30:54 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 04:29:35 PM

OH SHIT

I believe the term is "Orthodox Discordians" (IRONY, ANYONE?  IT'S HALF PRICE!), and also PD is the most boring Discordian site in the WORLD, because we don't play that game where you replace a word in a song with "fuck".

CONTENT IS BORING I CAN'T BE FUCKED TO READ MORE THAN SIX WORD IN A ROW LOOK AT THIS FUNNY IMAGE I FOUND ON REDDIT YELLOW GRAPE CHICKEN POPSICLE LOL

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That seemed like as good a post as any so I pasted it there. Unfortunately I don't have time to watch their kneejerk reaction to criticism because I have to go to school.  :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 04:44:04 PM
That seemed like as good a post as any so I pasted it there. Unfortunately I don't have time to watch their kneejerk reaction to criticism because I have to go to school.  :lol:

I shall pick up the slack this evening.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 04:30:54 PM

The irony of that is, if they wanted to play a game where they replaced a word in a song with "fuck", it's not like there is anything to stop them doing it here.

Except the ceaseless mockery of other PDians, of course.

You should point that out, then ask if they hide on the FB Discordian Society page because it is their uncritical hugbox.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 15, 2013, 05:07:49 PM
You should point that out, then ask if they hide on the FB Discordian Society page because it is their uncritical hugbox.

When people ask me for advice, I always send them to Cain.  Because of ideas like that.

Cain

It also has the added bonus of making them possibly sign up here, meaning I won't have to access my FB account to get my share of the mockery.

LMNO

Now I want to replace the words in a Carpenters song with "fuck".