News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant(G)Land

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2013, 08:07:01 PM
Quote from: Cainad on August 14, 2013, 08:05:03 PM
I posted in a drug thread once, and I STILL can't get my insurance provider to cover the operation I needed afterwards. Now I live in a cardboard box (recently waterproofed with duct tape!) under a bridge and sell random white powders in dime bags to pay for my internet.

Also, hello new person.

I posted in a drug thread once, and they came and took my family away.  Not just my kids, my whole fucking family.  Cousins, aunts, uncles, everything.  They say I can have them back when the foster parents are done beating the shit out of them.

Jeez... :| I hope the both of you are keeping the FAITH. I feel you (is that cool?) I once posted in the Hidden Science/ Advanced Technology/ Top Secret section on the David Icke forums and ever since then all of friends, relatives, and ex-girlfriends (ALL of them) conspire at the nearest Double Tree where (I suspect) they are making jokes at my expense. With only the WORST intentions of course. . .

I also have developed a mild case of HPPD   see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hppd

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Giant(G)Land on August 14, 2013, 09:18:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2013, 08:07:01 PM
Quote from: Cainad on August 14, 2013, 08:05:03 PM
I posted in a drug thread once, and I STILL can't get my insurance provider to cover the operation I needed afterwards. Now I live in a cardboard box (recently waterproofed with duct tape!) under a bridge and sell random white powders in dime bags to pay for my internet.

Also, hello new person.

I posted in a drug thread once, and they came and took my family away.  Not just my kids, my whole fucking family.  Cousins, aunts, uncles, everything.  They say I can have them back when the foster parents are done beating the shit out of them.

Jeez... :| I hope the both of you are keeping the FAITH. I feel you (is that cool?) I once posted in the Hidden Science/ Advanced Technology/ Top Secret section on the David Icke forums and ever since then all of friends, relatives, and ex-girlfriends (ALL of them) conspire at the nearest Double Tree where (I suspect) they are making jokes at my expense. With only the WORST intentions of course. . .

I also have developed a mild case of HPPD   see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hppd

Well, that will teach you, won't it?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffleman on August 14, 2013, 09:25:40 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2013, 08:56:40 PM
Warned you about those parties.

I never, ever listen, do I? I need to be punished. Severely.

Not sure how much good that would do.  I mean, random body part replacement hasn't curtailed your asshattery, so I'm not sure if the Arizona Two Step would help at all.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2013, 09:26:49 PM

Not sure how much good that would do.  I mean, random body part replacement hasn't curtailed your asshattery, so I'm not sure if the Arizona Two Step would help at all.

Perhaps not, but golly, is it fun!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffleman on August 14, 2013, 09:28:19 PM

Yeah, when we make people do it, they never stop

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2013, 09:29:03 PM

Yeah, when we make people do it, they never stop.

To be honest,  don't know what an Arizona Two Step is, and I've never been a good dancer. Enthusiastic dancer, on the other hand.

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffleman on August 14, 2013, 10:16:17 PM

To be honest,  don't know what an Arizona Two Step is, and I've never been a good dancer. Enthusiastic dancer, on the other hand.

Anyone can do the Arizona Two Step.

And one day, everyone will.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2013, 10:24:30 PM

STEP TOGETHER STEP BACK TAP BACK

:horror:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: stelz on August 14, 2013, 10:31:20 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2013, 10:24:30 PM

STEP TOGETHER STEP BACK TAP BACK

:horror:

That is bogus.  There are more than two steps in that.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: stelz on August 14, 2013, 10:35:12 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Well, it's true.  The proper Arizona Two Step only has TWO STEPS.  And they AREN'T REPEATED.  One step, two step, DONE, and you won't even make the front page the next day.

Giant(G)Land

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 14, 2013, 10:04:58 PM
HEY THERE NEW GUY. TALK TO ME.

Wow, an exclusive invitation :) :)

Do you think it's a good idea to have my laptop "talk" to me using the text to speech function?
Maybe read some PDF books (like Law: A Very Short Introduction for example?)
Perhaps do this daily since I am grossly (and becoming incrementally) illiterate...

your answer is more important to me than that of some guy that eats babies. . .no offense to the Waffleman

THANKS

The Good Reverend Roger