News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seisatsu

Every value, precept, concept, and "truth" by which I had previously lived were shattered all at once, suddenly and without warning, on the late eve of July 6th, or perhaps the 7th (I do not recall), the year of this one, by the words of a traveling zen buddhist vagrant from Baltimore, on the roof of a grandiose hotel in Los Angeles, just two days before I departed for Germany. While overseas, I discovered the Principia during a freak Wikipedia browsing accident, and against my better judgement and in spite of my sanity, did read it.

Then I tripped balls for the rest of my life.

Do you I believe that?probably
Copyright (c) Myself, the year of our Lord "this one", all rights reserved, deserved, told and servednever frozen!. Do not dis-tribute.

Pæs

I am fucking sick of buddhist vagrants wandering about dosing people with acid before they go on holiday. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

EK WAFFLR

Pæs, have you any idea how lucrative the Buddhist vagrant acid doses racket is?!
It's made me filthy rich.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Seisatsu

Copyright (c) Myself, the year of our Lord "this one", all rights reserved, deserved, told and servednever frozen!. Do not dis-tribute.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

OH, HAI DOOD!  YOU SURE SOUND WHACKY AND FULL OF DRUG-DRIVEN ZANINESS!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Welcome S_VulgarhatesexthreatIII, A name like that raises a lot of questions, like what happened to S_VulgarhatesexthreatII and First.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Let that be a lesson to you noobs.  Don't fuck around.  Use forks. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fucker's lucky he didn't choke to death.  Good luck getting him out of there in time to do a Heimlech manuever.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Hello, I'm Phox, I'm back (possibly) from a lengthy hiatus. What did I miss?

Cain