News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Buckaroo Banzai

Why hello there all you sexy, sexy people and Gary. I am here now. I'd like to officially use this thread to welcome you to my brief online life at this specific forum. Go ahead! Mix some white wine and seven-up and serve it to your friends and family tonight. When they are good and intoxicated, pull down your Gene Shalit glasses and causally mention I joined the bored before coyly inquiring, "jealous?". They will not be.

I joined these boards not just because a friend pressured me into as one does when building up a patsy to take the rap for a brutal murder, but also because like all of you I am a huge, HUGE fan of Discs of and about Chicago's O'Hare international airport! Though I am a novice , I have collected something of an impressive assortment of discs ranging from sounds of planes taking off and landing at O'Hare to the gentle susurrus of the foodcort to even a rare vinyl pressing of Milton Friedman describing the airport and his experiences in it.

Now of course I have been a member of and lurked on all the other major O'Hare audio fanclub forums out there, but the idea of extraordinary individuals taking it even farther and developing a religo-philosophy dedicated specifically to hard format O'Hare material deeply intrigued me, so here I am! :D

I hope to get to know all of you, share great discussions, and learn how you got into O'Hare based tunes
Entropy and optimism; the twin forces that make the universe go around.

Eater of Clowns

Man, this might embarassing, but this is not a forum full of O'Harephiles.

Don't worry too much. You'd be shocked how common that sort of mistake is made. Happens all the time.

Welcome to PD.

It's much worse than you think.   :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Hi new guy! This thing I just made may be relevant to your interests: http://i.imgur.com/ZwT9M18.jpg

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai on October 11, 2013, 02:52:14 AM
Why hello there all you sexy, sexy people and Gary. I am here now. I'd like to officially use this thread to welcome you to my brief online life at this specific forum. Go ahead! Mix some white wine and seven-up and serve it to your friends and family tonight. When they are good and intoxicated, pull down your Gene Shalit glasses and causally mention I joined the bored before coyly inquiring, "jealous?". They will not be.

I joined these boards not just because a friend pressured me into as one does when building up a patsy to take the rap for a brutal murder, but also because like all of you I am a huge, HUGE fan of Discs of and about Chicago's O'Hare international airport! Though I am a novice , I have collected something of an impressive assortment of discs ranging from sounds of planes taking off and landing at O'Hare to the gentle susurrus of the foodcort to even a rare vinyl pressing of Milton Friedman describing the airport and his experiences in it.

Now of course I have been a member of and lurked on all the other major O'Hare audio fanclub forums out there, but the idea of extraordinary individuals taking it even farther and developing a religo-philosophy dedicated specifically to hard format O'Hare material deeply intrigued me, so here I am! :D

I hope to get to know all of you, share great discussions, and learn how you got into O'Hare based tunes

I approve of this here brain-damaged bullshit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You are great. That is all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Cool.  Don't mind missing the connection too.

LMNO

Hi, new guy!

I'm looking forward to experiencing a new plane of existence.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 11, 2013, 02:47:41 PM
Hi, new guy!

Just so we're clear, Banzai, this sort of thing is going to get LMNO dragged out behind the building and shot.

It simply isn't tolerated.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 11, 2013, 02:47:41 PM
Hi, new guy!

I don't even know you anymore, dude.   :|

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Buckaroo Banzai

Oh my, this IS embarrassing. I thought I had registered for the "Principia Disc-ORD-ia" forum. Still, my white suburban sense of the Bushido code compels me to stay. Thanks all!
Entropy and optimism; the twin forces that make the universe go around.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai on October 11, 2013, 09:46:53 PM
compels me to stay.

Sucks to be you.  These guys are all complete asstards.  I know I am.

Don Coyote

Oh my, this IS embarrassing. I thought I had registered for the "Principia Disc-ORD-ia" forum. Still, my white suburban sense of the Bushido code compels me to stay. Thanks all!

This shit is just getting more surreal and bulldada.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 11, 2013, 09:48:16 PM

This shit is just getting more surreal and bulldada.

Shush.  The UNNG is strong in this one.  I can sense it.