News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Phox on October 01, 2013, 04:34:42 PM
Hello, I'm Phox, I'm back (possibly) from a lengthy hiatus. What did I miss?

Phox? Do my eyes deceive me?????
Welcome back. WOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :D
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai on October 11, 2013, 09:46:53 PM
Oh my, this IS embarrassing. I thought I had registered for the "Principia Disc-ORD-ia" forum. Still, my white suburban sense of the Bushido code compels me to stay. Thanks all!

Joke's on you, Bub. Once you cross the 100 Post mark, you don't need any fancy sense of Bushido or anything else to "compel" you to stay. You'll stick to this place like a dead cow sticks to the ground.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Lord Azzandro The Flame

Whats up everyone, im azzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Gonna be planting some ideas here for a while. Water if you like  :?
"Superlogical this, superlogical that
I detect your dialect by the way you rappp!
I elect myself President MC
My career so intelligent, unique physique
Doin mathematics and I'm not democratic
No static, topic, I'm Asiatic
See, I'm Unique, never... blarhalal..."
--Ol' Dirty Bastard

Pæs

Quote from: Lord Azzandro The Flame on October 12, 2013, 08:05:54 AM
Whats up everyone, im azzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Gonna be planting some ideas here for a while. Water if you like  :?
After allowing a moment for the dust to settle after the newcomer's traumatic and awkward arrival, a wizened shrew with a hook nose turns from the bar to address him.

Pere Ubu

Okay, I never goddamn introduced myself, and it seems to be this is some kind of violation of TEYH ROOLZ or sumptin' and I am in danger of being fed to 5 inch worms (or even the 4.23 INCH WORMS :aaa:) if I do not OR SOMETHING.

Our royal nom de om nom nom is of course derived from the writings of St. Alfred Of Jarry, Patron Saint Of 'Pataphysics, Keeper of the Hornstrumpot. We have been an adherent of both SubGenius and Discordia since at least 1984, when we purchased the Holy Texts of the Loose Canon in the decadent libertine hellhole of New York City, and have retained these librae ever since, even unto our present habitation in the land of the Xtians, praise "Bob" and Eris.

We find our sympathies lie with paganism and have been known to adorn ourselves with the pentagram even though we are not personally Wiccans, but in the knowledge that the symbol Pisses Off The Right People.

We also have a working knowledge of Western mysticism, finding that it does not work for ourselves but that Crowley was a decent writer and his texts act as an admirable talisman against woobies.

We aim to practice Zen, being closer to our personal beliefs as well as allowing the Sense Of Humor we cannot resist in properly dealing with the sacred, but find it difficult to apply in daily life when so many of the Pinks, Spags and Cabbages our strumpot is forced to tolerate deserve not sympathy and tolerance but a good throttling.
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

LMNO

Thank you for acknowledging Jarry, at the very least.

minuspace

Quote from: Pæs on October 12, 2013, 10:29:44 AM
Quote from: Lord Azzandro The Flame on October 12, 2013, 08:05:54 AM
After allowing a moment for the dust to settle after the newcomer's traumatic and awkward arrival, a wizened shrew with a hook nose turns from the bar to address him.

:lulz: also one of my favorite things  :lulz:

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai on October 11, 2013, 02:52:14 AM
Why hello there all you sexy, sexy people and Gary. I am here now. I'd like to officially use this thread to welcome you to my brief online life at this specific forum. Go ahead! Mix some white wine and seven-up and serve it to your friends and family tonight. When they are good and intoxicated, pull down your Gene Shalit glasses and causally mention I joined the bored before coyly inquiring, "jealous?". They will not be.

I joined these boards not just because a friend pressured me into as one does when building up a patsy to take the rap for a brutal murder, but also because like all of you I am a huge, HUGE fan of Discs of and about Chicago's O'Hare international airport! Though I am a novice , I have collected something of an impressive assortment of discs ranging from sounds of planes taking off and landing at O'Hare to the gentle susurrus of the foodcort to even a rare vinyl pressing of Milton Friedman describing the airport and his experiences in it.

Now of course I have been a member of and lurked on all the other major O'Hare audio fanclub forums out there, but the idea of extraordinary individuals taking it even farther and developing a religo-philosophy dedicated specifically to hard format O'Hare material deeply intrigued me, so here I am! :D

I hope to get to know all of you, share great discussions, and learn how you got into O'Hare based tunes
Wow, this guy sounds like a huge dick. :P
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Buckaroo Banzai

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on October 15, 2013, 07:59:26 PM
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai on October 11, 2013, 02:52:14 AM
Why hello there all you sexy, sexy people and Gary. I am here now. I'd like to officially use this thread to welcome you to my brief online life at this specific forum. Go ahead! Mix some white wine and seven-up and serve it to your friends and family tonight. When they are good and intoxicated, pull down your Gene Shalit glasses and causally mention I joined the bored before coyly inquiring, "jealous?". They will not be.

I joined these boards not just because a friend pressured me into as one does when building up a patsy to take the rap for a brutal murder, but also because like all of you I am a huge, HUGE fan of Discs of and about Chicago's O'Hare international airport! Though I am a novice , I have collected something of an impressive assortment of discs ranging from sounds of planes taking off and landing at O'Hare to the gentle susurrus of the foodcort to even a rare vinyl pressing of Milton Friedman describing the airport and his experiences in it.

Now of course I have been a member of and lurked on all the other major O'Hare audio fanclub forums out there, but the idea of extraordinary individuals taking it even farther and developing a religo-philosophy dedicated specifically to hard format O'Hare material deeply intrigued me, so here I am! :D

I hope to get to know all of you, share great discussions, and learn how you got into O'Hare based tunes
Wow, this guy sounds like a huge dick. :P

Please, please, "Grande genital interactions" was my mother, you can just call me Mr. Grande genital interactions
Entropy and optimism; the twin forces that make the universe go around.

PopeSlag

Hello everyone,

I checked this website the other day to see if it was still here, and was happy to see it was. I decided today to browse through the forums for the first time, and I found a thread I thought was neat, so I made an account to say so. You are the first Discordians I think I've thrown words at since alt.discordia in the 90's. If anyone is here from that time; Argwuffle.

Otherwise, nice place, and thank you for reading!
First, when people are having fun, time is said to go by faster. Second, with objects sharing a common gravity, time is slower for the object closest to the center of gravity. Therefore, it's more fun in space.

LMNO

Hey there, new person!  What thread did you like?

PopeSlag

First, when people are having fun, time is said to go by faster. Second, with objects sharing a common gravity, time is slower for the object closest to the center of gravity. Therefore, it's more fun in space.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Welcome to the Chaos, Pope Slag!

I used to hang out on alt.discordia around '99-2001 (before Timmothy Sutter trolled it dead).
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!