News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 09:59:44 PM
Anyone who is new and is thinking "Who the fuck is this Payne guy? This short statured little Scotsman all up in my grill?":

I am the Aleph and the Tav. I am the first sip of that sweet sweet liquor and the very bottom dregs of the bottle you swill down your neck, hair of the dog style, to get you through another Wednesday morning hangover. I am the papercut under your fingernail. I am the embarrassment you feel when you forget that there aren't as many steps as you thought and you take an Armstrongesque giant leap into the mezzanine of your favourite department store but aren't suave enough to look like you did it deliberately.

I know from your very first words whether you are destined for greatness or mere WOMP fodder. I can see from the pixels in your signature if you are One Of Them. I have access to the Secret Smilies of this Forum and WILL use them as a measure of last resort should you turn out to be an unreconstructed wanker.

I was here to bear witness to the Prophets AKK, Babylon Horuv, Lamanite and FictionPuss. I know their words and wisdom and will pass in forward unto you.

I was here before Tao/EvT (in spirit) and shall be here when The Mgt RISES UP!

So yes. Tell me how kooky you are. How original and weird you are. If you're lucky I'll let you look into my rectum where I have tattooed all of My Good Reverends fondest parables.

Give me a new Holy Name™, you bastard.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 25, 2013, 10:00:44 PM
Anyone who is new and is thinking "Who the fuck is this Payne guy? This short statured little Scotsman all up in my grill?":

I am the Aleph and the Tav. I am the first sip of that sweet sweet liquor and the very bottom dregs of the bottle you swill down your neck, hair of the dog style, to get you through another Wednesday morning hangover. I am the papercut under your fingernail. I am the embarrassment you feel when you forget that there aren't as many steps as you thought and you take an Armstrongesque giant leap into the mezzanine of your favourite department store but aren't suave enough to look like you did it deliberately.

I know from your very first words whether you are destined for greatness or mere WOMP fodder. I can see from the pixels in your signature if you are One Of Them. I have access to the Secret Smilies of this Forum and WILL use them as a measure of last resort should you turn out to be an unreconstructed wanker.

I was here to bear witness to the Prophets AKK, Babylon Horuv, Lamanite and FictionPuss. I know their words and wisdom and will pass in forward unto you.

So yes. Tell me how kooky you are. How original and weird you are. If you're lucky I'll let you look into my rectum where I have tattooed all of My Good Reverends fondest parables.

Requisitioned Gamete Imploder

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 10:04:10 PM

DONE.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 25, 2013, 10:05:19 PM

DONE.

It works very well with the rest of your sig.

Payne

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 10:07:53 PM

DONE.

Oh and I only just know figured out where I got "Gamete" from.

I too require a a new Holy NameTM.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 10:08:41 PM
Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 10:07:53 PM

DONE.

Oh and I only just know figured out where I got "Gamete" from.

I too require a a new Holy NameTM.

Bowel-Shattering Deathbag of Monstrously Amorous Intent.

carnival

HI.

I take life less seriously then ALL the people.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: carnival on November 05, 2013, 02:35:37 AM
HI.

I take life less seriously then ALL the people.

THEN ALL THE PEOPLE WHAT?   :?

Welcome to PD!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

carnival

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

I hate new people.

Why do they come here? What do they want from me?

carnival

Quote from: Payne on November 05, 2013, 08:01:24 AM
I hate new people.

Why do they come here? What do they want from me?

Revolver > Sgt Peppers.

Payne

Payne

Rubber Soul is HIMEOBS approved, Ad Justiam Magnum.

"Drive My Car" May as well be "Drive My Short Bus", and tracks like "Think For Yourself" and "Nowhere Man" are simply outstanding, from a Discordian point of view.