News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wisa1 on November 15, 2013, 07:21:59 PM
geez that was quick, I haven't even said anything yet
if you change your mind I'll be in the corner crying quietly

You didn't need to.  1)  You're about as French as I am, and therefore you are proxying.  It's a good proxy, so poptard.  Funny thing is, your original IP isn't banned anymore...And 2)  Showing up and taking a swing at me first thing never gets old and boring.  Not even after 10 years of it.  No, it's FRESH and NEW.  By which I mean, I don't know who is more pathetic...Me for sticking around on a dead fucking board, or you for trolling it.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Well, that was annoying.
In other news, it has been soo quiet at work that i actually managed to catch up. I honestly don't have anything to do anymore except reorganize the entire archives.
My guess is i will have to send my last 0-hour-contract worker home for the coming 6-7 weeks. I hate to do that to the guy though, so i will try to stretch it and find other things for him to do. Maybe one of the other departments will have something to do for him.

A friend i hadn't spoken to in a while just called to ask me out for drinks, she is going through some kind of mindfullness training at the moment and is about to join a monastery for 2 weeks. So far she sounds happier and more confident. This makes me happy too.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Wisa1

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 15, 2013, 07:25:46 PM
Quote from: Wisa1 on November 15, 2013, 07:21:59 PM
geez that was quick, I haven't even said anything yet
if you change your mind I'll be in the corner crying quietly

You didn't need to.  1)  You're about as French as I am, and therefore you are proxying.  It's a good proxy, so poptard.  Funny thing is, your original IP isn't banned anymore...And 2)  Showing up and taking a swing at me first thing never gets old and boring.  Not even after 10 years of it.  No, it's FRESH and NEW.  By which I mean, I don't know who is more pathetic...Me for sticking around on a dead fucking board, or you for trolling it.

I didn't realise I was taking a swing at anybody and did it ever cross your mind that not only French people live in France anymore?
Anyway I thought this was a place for intelligent discourse not childish flame wars, I'm sorry to have provoked such a hostile reaction, hopefully our next interaction will be less mundane
"As I treks through the cesspit I sharps up my wit"
"We dont wanna be, we just be"
-Roots Manuva

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Wisa1

-Roots Manuva

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Wisa1 on November 15, 2013, 06:51:37 PM
Quote from: Payne on November 05, 2013, 08:01:24 AM
I hate new people.

Why do they come here? What do they want from me?
We come here because you keep telling us to and we want to see pictures of your rectal tattoos and thus learn the secrets of the Good Reverend

In lieu of a normal introduction I have replied to the following thread http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,35804.15.html here you will find a fairly typical though highly improbable selection of "things I'm likely to say" during my time here

PS Hi

What in the hell makes people think its an awesome idea to join a board and immediately announce that they're stalking one of the members?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Wisa1

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 15, 2013, 11:14:14 PM
What in the hell makes people think its an awesome idea to join a board and immediately announce that they're stalking one of the members?
As much as I'd love to answer your question I think I swallowed a little too much Noob Bait last night and must respectfully decline to engage until I've finished digesting
-Roots Manuva

Eater of Clowns

I warned you people that spiking the noob bait makes them self aware, but NO. No you JUST COULDN'T LISTEN, could you?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Faust

Quote from: Wisa1 on November 16, 2013, 12:45:42 PM
As much as I'd love to answer your question I think I swallowed a little too much Noob Bait last night and must respectfully decline to engage until I've finished digesting

Ok, try it again and roll back.

We tend to get a lot of new people in here that immediately square up to roger. We don't want that, we've seen it many many times, he doesn't want that and it may not have been your intention with that post so we'll do this again.

Welcome to the forums, have a look around and if there is anything you want to know don't be afraid to ask.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Payne

Quote from: Faust on November 17, 2013, 10:28:29 PM

We tend to get a lot of new people in here that immediately square up to roger. We don't want that, we've seen it many many times, he doesn't want that and it may not have been your intention with that post so we'll do this again.

Welcome to the forums, have a look around and if there is anything you want to know don't be afraid to ask.

This is good advice.

I still hate new people though. Fuck those guys with their different avatars and new names I can't remember.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Payne on November 18, 2013, 11:52:37 AM

This is good advice.

I still hate new people though. Fuck those guys with their different avatars and new names I can't remember.
Yeah! They are almost as annoying as people who change their name or avatar more than once.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Payne

Quote from: :regret: on November 18, 2013, 12:05:52 PM
Quote from: Payne on November 18, 2013, 11:52:37 AM

This is good advice.

Yeah! They are almost as annoying as people who change their name or avatar more than once.

Well, only if they do both at the same time. I don't like that.

carnival

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 15, 2013, 07:25:46 PM
2)  Showing up and taking a swing at me first thing never gets old and boring.  Not even after 10 years of it.  No, it's FRESH and NEW.  By which I mean, I don't know who is more pathetic...Me for sticking around on a dead fucking board, or you for trolling it.

It is a close call, but I think you are, Roger. :)
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis