News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 02:51:32 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 15, 2013, 07:25:46 PM
2)  Showing up and taking a swing at me first thing never gets old and boring.  Not even after 10 years of it.  No, it's FRESH and NEW.  By which I mean, I don't know who is more pathetic...Me for sticking around on a dead fucking board, or you for trolling it.

It is a close call, but I think you are, Roger. :)

Says my stalker.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 03:49:36 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 03:40:52 PM
Yep. He stalks you for a reason.

You're a lunatic.   :lulz:
Oh wow.
I already thought holist wasn't exactly sane but that crosses a line.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: :regret: on November 20, 2013, 07:16:04 PM

Oh wow.

Imagine what being his kid must be like.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:23:40 PM

Oh wow.

"I'm sorry little Timmy, but I won't chase the scary man away. I don't care that he isn't wearing anything under his raincoat and is alway touching himself down there, there must be reason he followed you home from the playground."
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: :regret: on November 20, 2013, 07:58:14 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:23:40 PM

Oh wow.

"I'm sorry little Timmy, but I won't chase the scary man away. I don't care that he isn't wearing anything under his raincoat and is alway touching himself down there, there must be reason he followed you home from the playground."

:lulz:

Auscultare of the Fatigue

I'm Brendan. I'm young. Been fucked over a lot. I smoke a lot of cigarettes.

A few nights ago I couldn't get my hands on any smokes (really, was entirely to lazy to go to the store) so I asked my next door neighbor to give me some of his. He told me he ran out and gave me this weird blue-ish, fuzzy leaf instead. I put that in my pipe and smoke it (ha).

I strange visions of grandeur and scheme hatchery until somehow I ended up on the Wikipedia page for:

After scores and scores of links, I stopped on one. It just happened to be for the Discordian "philosophy/religion". I closed it immediately and threw my computer into an incinerator, wishing to free myself of the smut and trash I had just seen.

I was on the verge of scooping my eyeballs out with my dirty ashtray when a goddess like figure appeared to me. She bent over my desk and typed www.principiadiscordia.com into my search bar.

One registration and two emails later, here I am with many, many, many regrets.

Faust

Quote from: Auscultare of the Fatigue on November 26, 2013, 11:24:03 PM

I was on the verge of scooping my eyeballs out with my dirty ashtray when a goddess like figure appeared to me. She bent over my desk and typed www.principiadiscordia.com into my search bar.

It's a feature not a bug.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Eater of Clowns

We have a very attractive regret splitting program in order to double your capacity and increase your regret profit.

Welcome to PD.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Auscultare of the Fatigue

Quote from: Faust on November 26, 2013, 11:29:03 PM

??
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 26, 2013, 11:30:12 PM
We have a very attractive regret splitting program in order to double your capacity and increase your regret profit.

Welcome to PD.

Absolutely fantastic, exactly what I was looking for.  :lol:

Quote from: Rex Bologna on November 26, 2013, 11:36:55 PM
Quote from: Auscultare of the Fatigue on November 26, 2013, 11:24:03 PMhere I am with many, many, many regrets.

There's more where that came from.

Dear Eris I hope so.

Pæs

I strange visions of grandeur and scheme hatchery until somehow I ended up on the Wikipedia page for:

Who is that?

threw my computer into an incinerator
typed www.principiadiscordia.com into my search bar.
Which search bar? Your computer is in the incinerator. This entire story sounds fishy.

Faust

Quote from: Auscultare of the Fatigue on November 26, 2013, 11:38:18 PM
Quote from: Faust on November 26, 2013, 11:29:03 PM

??

Strange apparitions of women when trying to access the site. We were on a budget so we bought some second hand servers from the event horizon.
Sleepless nights at the chateau