News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popeluvicasksc

Quote from: Pæs on November 27, 2013, 06:04:31 AM
Quote from: popeluvicasksc on November 27, 2013, 05:56:17 AM
Alright, I'm here.
I'm already bored by you. Was there ever a time where it was possible for you not to charge in and establish an antagonistic relationship with this board?

Apparently that's a physical impossibility. Even the most innocuous of statements seems to enrage the locals. I'm really not trying to antagonize anyone. I made one joke, not even a harsh one, and since that point every post that I've commented on has drawn a negative response. I suppose this is how folks here filter out the undesirables or whatever. Well I'm not going anywhere simply because we've gotten off on the wrong foot.

Here goes:
Hello fellow sentient beings and others. It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm sure that in time we can grow to appreciate one another or perhaps this will all end in a murder/suicide. You can never be too sure about these things. I apologize if my initial entrance into this forum was a bit rocky. I'm really not a bad guy, in my opinion.

"Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others."- Pinhead

minuspace

Quote from: popeluvicasksc on November 27, 2013, 06:14:09 AM
Alright, I'm here.
I'm already bored by you. Was there ever a time where it was possible for you not to charge in and establish an antagonistic relationship with this board?

Apparently that's a physical impossibility. Even the most innocuous of statements seems to enrage the locals. I'm really not trying to antagonize anyone. I made one joke, not even a harsh one, and since that point every post that I've commented on has drawn a negative response. I suppose this is how folks here filter out the undesirables or whatever. Well I'm not going anywhere simply because we've gotten off on the wrong foot.

Here goes:
Hello fellow sentient beings and others. It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm sure that in time we can grow to appreciate one another or perhaps this will all end in a murder/suicide. You can never be too sure about these things. I apologize if my initial entrance into this forum was a bit rocky. I'm really not a bad guy, in my opinion.
Zenti, staie morto carmelo ke x n'po te trollano finke nun te diverti pure te :lulz:

LMNO

Here goes:

OK, that didn't suck.  Hey there, new person!

The Good Reverend Roger

Apparently that's a physical impossibility. Even the most innocuous of statements seems to enrage the locals. I'm really not trying to antagonize anyone. I made one joke, not even a harsh one, and since that point every post that I've commented on has drawn a negative response.

So you've got this friend, right?  Known him for years.  But then there's a serious argument.  Real bad blood.  The friend comes around to state his case, but there's some giggling idiot standing there making light of what you and your erstwhile friend say.

How the fuck did you not expect the result?  Action/reaction.  Jesus H Christ.  How the FUCK did you EXPECT the universe to behave?

Here goes:

Better.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

popeluvicasksc

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 27, 2013, 04:52:56 PM
Apparently that's a physical impossibility. Even the most innocuous of statements seems to enrage the locals. I'm really not trying to antagonize anyone. I made one joke, not even a harsh one, and since that point every post that I've commented on has drawn a negative response.

So you've got this friend, right?  Known him for years.  But then there's a serious argument.  Real bad blood.  The friend comes around to state his case, but there's some giggling idiot standing there making light of what you and your erstwhile friend say.

How the fuck did you not expect the result?  Action/reaction.  Jesus H Christ.  How the FUCK did you EXPECT the universe to behave?

Here goes:

Better.

I guess I just didn't realize how personal and heated a debate it was. You see these kind of disagreements on forums all the time. Sorry for the rudeness. It wasn't intentional, more like a faux pas.
"Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others."- Pinhead

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Alright, I'm here.

Here goes:

Hey there, new guy.

Have you ever seen anyone get divorced?

Have you ever made the mistake of making light of it to their faces?

Hopefully you know not to do that now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Wisa1

damn I almost forgot about this shithole then some fucking brainworm sends me back and it seems I'm already old news.
Still I will sleep soundly tonight knowing I gleaned a better response than popolcak and yes I will be back.

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 02:51:32 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 15, 2013, 07:25:46 PM
2)  Showing up and taking a swing at me first thing never gets old and boring.  Not even after 10 years of it.  No, it's FRESH and NEW.  By which I mean, I don't know who is more pathetic...Me for sticking around on a dead fucking board, or you for trolling it.

It is a close call, but I think you are, Roger. :)
close my arse! If your board is dead maybe you should have been using this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OamSxXx9MQ

Quote from: carnival on November 19, 2013, 06:25:17 PM

According to Spector this image is false, it was just the light playing tricks
"As I treks through the cesspit I sharps up my wit"
"We dont wanna be, we just be"
-Roots Manuva

minuspace

Quote from: Wisa1 on November 27, 2013, 11:27:02 PM
damn I almost forgot about this shithole then some fucking brainworm sends me back and it seems I'm already old news.
Still I will sleep soundly tonight knowing I gleaned a better response than popolcak and yes I will be back.

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 02:51:32 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 15, 2013, 07:25:46 PM
2)  Showing up and taking a swing at me first thing never gets old and boring.  Not even after 10 years of it.  No, it's FRESH and NEW.  By which I mean, I don't know who is more pathetic...Me for sticking around on a dead fucking board, or you for trolling it.

It is a close call, but I think you are, Roger. :)
close my arse! If your board is dead maybe you should have been using this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OamSxXx9MQ

Quote from: carnival on November 19, 2013, 06:25:17 PM

According to Spector this image is false, it was just the light playing tricks
Factoring that your signature results:
http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Reginald Ret

There is only one of me, the rest of your regrets are pale shadows mimicking true :regret:.
Payne, the only reason i seem tall when i cross the divide into your world is that we have different natural laws here. Didn't you ever wonder why changing yards to meters does horrible things to your architecture? Those two dimensions are perpendicular to each other.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Wisa1

"As I treks through the cesspit I sharps up my wit"
"We dont wanna be, we just be"
-Roots Manuva

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: popeluvicasksc on November 27, 2013, 05:49:03 PM

Here goes:

Better.

I guess I just didn't realize how personal and heated a debate it was. You see these kind of disagreements on forums all the time. Sorry for the rudeness. It wasn't intentional, more like a faux pas.

Please don't be yet another assburgers.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 29, 2013, 12:02:56 AM

Here goes:

Better.

It's all assburgers this year.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Chelagoras The Boulder

Oh god i just noticed that mufasa's outline looks like a giant dick in that photo
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 29, 2013, 02:08:30 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 29, 2013, 12:02:56 AM

Here goes:

Better.

It's all assburgers this year.

Assburgers are the new black.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."