News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Payne

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on November 29, 2013, 06:13:35 PM
assburgers are so much better than dicksausage

You've obviously never been to one of Alphapances' Trademarked Parties.

LMNO

I mean, really. You can't experience assburgers fully until it's filled with dicksausage.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Ben Shapiro

Drake75

Hellos, lurker for several months or so here.

Why hellos instead of hello?
I'm wanting to throw you off my scent and see what happens when I speak to you as if part of a group instead of an individual.

What brought me here?
I'll walk you through it. First, I was on the random board on 4chan, trying to find my way, and the truth of what the fuck I was supposed to be doing with my life. As you may already know, I got nothing but shit from the board, and possibly by guessing from my avatar, until a group of fans on the website got me interested in the newest reboot of My Little Pony. After watching the premier of season 2 for the show, which included a character called Discord who is a spirit of chaos and disharmony, and seeing some tulpa threads on the /mlp/ forums I decided to make one of Discord.
  This attempt failed for reasons unmentioned, but lead to me reading some of my mothers magick books she hasn't looked at in years. One of them happened to mention Discordianism, which I HAD to be part of because Discord said so. Feeling like combinations would be amazing, I did some searching and read the Encyclopedia Dramatica entry that lead straight here. If you read all that, with all of its commas, I clapped.

tldr;
4chan>My Little Pony>Tulpamancing>Mothers magick books>Encyclopedia Dramatica>Here

To the meat of why I am here...
Due to the effects of liquid courage, I have decided to make my first post here and ask for multiple opinions on me holding back when I know I can make someone cry or break them in a similar fashion.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Drake75 on January 02, 2014, 07:03:48 AM
Hellos, lurker for several months or so here.

Why hellos instead of hello?
I'm wanting to throw you off my scent and see what happens when I speak to you as if part of a group instead of an individual.

Ah, so we are subjects in a sociological experiment of some kind.  That's kind of rude.

QuoteWhat brought me here?
I'll walk you through it. First, I was on the random board on 4chan, trying to find my way, and the truth of what the fuck I was supposed to be doing with my life. As you may already know, I got nothing but shit from the board, and possibly by guessing from my avatar, until a group of fans on the website got me interested in the newest reboot of My Little Pony. After watching the premier of season 2 for the show, which included a character called Discord who is a spirit of chaos and disharmony, and seeing some tulpa threads on the /mlp/ forums I decided to make one of Discord.
  This attempt failed for reasons unmentioned, but lead to me reading some of my mothers magick books she hasn't looked at in years. One of them happened to mention Discordianism, which I HAD to be part of because Discord said so. Feeling like combinations would be amazing, I did some searching and read the Encyclopedia Dramatica entry that lead straight here. If you read all that, with all of its commas, I clapped.

Encyclopedia Dramatica led you here, you say?

Quotetldr;
4chan>My Little Pony>Tulpamancing>Mothers magick books>Encyclopedia Dramatica>Here

To the meat of why I am here...
Due to the effects of liquid courage, I have decided to make my first post here and ask for multiple opinions on me holding back when I know I can make someone cry or break them in a similar fashion.

No comment.  Pool's on the roof.  Later.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Odibex Grallspice

LMNO

My amazing psychic powers lead me to conclude the title of your mom's book was Drawing Down the Moon.

President Television

Quote from: Drake75 on January 02, 2014, 07:03:48 AMOne of them happened to mention Discordianism, which I HAD to be part of because Discord said so.

How very chaotic of you.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Drake75

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 02, 2014, 07:42:26 AM
Ah, so we are subjects in a sociological experiment of some kind.  That's kind of rude.

If my self-esteem was different, I'd have no need to experiment with it. Never going to catch the boogeyman like I am.

Encyclopedia Dramatica led you here, you say?

Link at the bottom of the Discordianism page, found the page while using Google.

No comment.  Pool's on the roof.  Later.
No immediate action, good. Not going to break their trust, but I still don't know what to do.
Should I grouch at my sisters boyfriend being a do-nothing whiny baby, or my sister for wanting him to be that way? Oh, he has also said he wants to be killed on multiple occasions, but I don't know why it would make things better.

I have never participated in a raid.

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on January 02, 2014, 12:49:49 PM
A,, b..brony? This should be interesting.
There's a chance you're going to be disappointed.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 02, 2014, 02:18:36 PM
My amazing psychic powers lead me to conclude the title of your mom's book was Drawing Down the Moon.

I know I found it beside chaos magic. Recognize the cover, but the Drawing Down the Moon isn't on the shelf.

Quote from: President Television on January 02, 2014, 02:25:59 PMHow very chaotic of you.

I think one of us broke his separate existence during the decision. Happens far too often anymore.

LMNO

So, uh, what are you hoping to get from your time here?

EK WAFFLR

Hi there new guy!

WHo's your favourite writer and why?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]