News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whenhellfreezes

Howdy! I've kinda been lurking for a while. How is everyone?

Salty

I, for one, am cold, wet, and in a mood great enough to needlessly murder 15 gorillas.

Welcome!

Since you have been lurking you likely know about the pool.

Stick around and share something upon which you place value.

OR ELSE.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: whenhellfreezes on January 19, 2014, 02:20:31 AM

I'm tired and cranky. HI!

Tell me about one (1) thing you like to do when you're at home by yourself. Try not to make it one of the things everyone does, like getting drunk, masturbating, or watching Gilligans Island while drunkenly masturbating.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 19, 2014, 07:29:57 AM

Tell me about one (1) thing you like to do when you're at home by yourself. Try not to make it one of the things everyone does, like getting drunk, masturbating, or watching Gilligans Island while drunkenly masturbating.

Where did you put the cameras, Nigel?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: V3X on January 19, 2014, 04:04:42 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 19, 2014, 07:29:57 AM

Where did you put the cameras, Nigel?

That's my little secret. Lean a little to the left, will you?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

whenhellfreezes

I have enjoyed playing my music loud in two different rooms at once. When I do this I will purposefully have the two computers be various amounts of time out of sync. You never get the lyrics wrong this way!! Some music works better than others.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: whenhellfreezes on January 19, 2014, 08:04:48 PM

I have enjoyed playing my music loud in two different rooms at once. When I do this I will purposefully have the two computers be various amounts of time out of sync. You never get the lyrics wrong this way!! Some music works better than others.

I like this.

Sometimes I open five or six tabs playing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" staggered by just a few seconds. It's pretty much the best thing ever.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

whenhellfreezes

Quote from: Alty on January 19, 2014, 02:36:19 AM
I, for one, am cold, wet, and in a mood great enough to needlessly murder 15 gorillas.

Welcome!

OR ELSE.

I haven't heard of this. Care to explain?

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 20, 2014, 08:38:01 AM
Here you go: http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/52dce0450aa11-turn-around-bright-eyes.php

That was too much fun, I wasn't ready.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: whenhellfreezes on January 20, 2014, 06:53:59 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 19, 2014, 02:36:19 AM

Welcome!

OR ELSE.

I haven't heard of this. Care to explain?

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 20, 2014, 08:38:01 AM
Here you go: http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/52dce0450aa11-turn-around-bright-eyes.php

That was too much fun, I wasn't ready.

Do it again and again!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.