News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Cain

ohemgee Pon Raul!

Do you still have a blimp, Pon?

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Cain on June 12, 2014, 09:36:35 PM
ohemgee Pon Raul!

Do you still have a blimp, Pon?

Of course, and in the spirit of the free market I am currently renting it out to Hangar 1 Vodka.

Cain

UB

Oh, yikes. Comparing the number of members to the average number of members logged in for the previous thirty days leaves a really bad track record.... Who could be the blame?    :eek:
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 12, 2014, 11:04:16 PM
Oh, yikes. Comparing the number of members to the average number of members logged in for the previous thirty days leaves a really bad track record.... Who could be the blame?    :eek:

It's because the board was once a thriving metropolis with thousands of active members, but after the HIMEOBS takeover in 2006 most of the original membership was driven away in ignominy. The board was kept in lockdown with dissenters quickly banned for several years, until our saviors Cain and TGRR came and set us free from the oppressive tyranny we lived under for so many years.

Thanks for dredging up painful memories.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

UB

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 12, 2014, 11:08:52 PM

Geeze. Am I really responsible for the selection of board history that you choose to dwell on and are still reverent toward and emotionally bound by?  I sincerely apologize.  I hadn't realized and would only know if told.

Now my head hurts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inge on June 12, 2014, 11:04:16 PM

It's me.  I lay awake at night pondering new methods of driving people away, when I'm not hurling puppies off of overpasses.

I am The Cancer That is Killing PD.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inge on June 12, 2014, 11:17:46 PM

Geeze. Am I really responsible for the selection of board history that you choose to dwell on and are still reverent toward and emotionally bound by?  I sincerely apologize.  I hadn't realized and would only know if told.

Now my head hurts.

You are an asshole.  Just thought you might want to know. 

Go find some other place to be a passive aggressive shitnugget.  Thanks.

minuspace

SOU's dispatched to relieve the simian of it's unsatisfactorily functioning self-consciousness, clearly overwhelming self-recognizance, copy remove obtrusive components.

UB

X ~ Nice code work to an oblivious, unpracticed and untrained eye.

TGRR ~ You have been mistaken, repetitively. :)

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Now my head hurts.

OH HEALER, FREE US FROM OUR EMOTIONAL BONDS!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

UB

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on June 13, 2014, 01:36:37 AM

Now my head hurts.

OH HEALER, FREE US FROM OUR EMOTIONAL BONDS!

embrace them