Author Topic: Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.  (Read 342042 times)

Chelagoras The Boulder

• My own personal cult leader
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.
« Reply #1560 on: September 20, 2015, 09:17:22 pm »
Hey person! i'm not sure we were ever properly introduced but you seem interesting! Good for you!
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: September 20, 2015, 10:13:24 pm »
No matter how hard I try to forget this bad, evil place, it continues to haunt me, calling me back for more.

Just popping in to say hi again to you terrible people.

OMG yay! What have you been up to?

I finally finished community college and culinary school, and at the moment I'm working on a painting series I'd been wanting to do. I'd be happy to show them here when I'm done!

Mostly I like to divide my time between feeling like I'm failing at young adulthood, and tasty food.

Well you've succeeded this far, so you can't be failing too hard.
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Chelagoras The Boulder

• My own personal cult leader
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: September 20, 2015, 11:41:18 pm »
also, tasty food is always a victory
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Nast

• Deserved It
  • Impartial Biscuit Game Referee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: September 21, 2015, 12:54:35 am »
Hey person! i'm not sure we were ever properly introduced but you seem interesting! Good for you!

Hello, it's good to meet you too !  :wave: I'm actually pretty boring most of the time.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: September 21, 2015, 05:25:35 am »
No matter how hard I try to forget this bad, evil place, it continues to haunt me, calling me back for more.

Well, we're still here, and we're still terrible.

I know! It's kind of comforting, actually.

Yes, you CAN always go home.  To the slums.

Thomas Hardy:  Only half right.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: September 21, 2015, 05:36:39 am »

HURRAY NAST IS BACK!!

roy howard

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: October 02, 2015, 12:37:15 am »
Just wanted to say hello seeing as I haven't been here for sometime.

Epimetheus

• Young, dumb, and stupid.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: October 11, 2015, 02:37:47 am »
I have an urge to return to this place, and that urge has been gaining momentum.
It's been a long time, so here's a re-introduction off the top of my head.

I'm Epimetheus; I'm a little baby boy of 23 years; I live in California where it's still triple-digits in mid-October and I resent every minute of it; I am working full-time; I am learning Spanish; I like art and music and language and physics and history and learning things in general; I am a college dropout but I am currently working toward a degree; I am very lighthearted but I get serious when it's about decisions that affect others - nonetheless I am generally optimistic, no matter the evidence to the contrary; I have a crush on Discordia even though she is mean to me sometimes.

Sorry about not saying goodbye. I hope it didn't hurt anyone. Here's my hello. Any questions?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #1568 on: October 11, 2015, 04:20:58 am »
Hi, new-old guy!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: October 11, 2015, 04:25:41 am »
Just wanted to say hello seeing as I haven't been here for sometime.

Welcome back!
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: October 11, 2015, 04:26:13 am »
I have an urge to return to this place, and that urge has been gaining momentum.

I'm Epimetheus; I'm a little baby boy of 23 years; I live in California where it's still triple-digits in mid-October and I resent every minute of it; I am working full-time; I am learning Spanish; I like art and music and language and physics and history and learning things in general; I am a college dropout but I am currently working toward a degree; I am very lighthearted but I get serious when it's about decisions that affect others - nonetheless I am generally optimistic, no matter the evidence to the contrary; I have a crush on Discordia even though she is mean to me sometimes.

Sorry about not saying goodbye. I hope it didn't hurt anyone. Here's my hello. Any questions?

Hey there, old new guy!

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #1571 on: October 11, 2015, 05:33:11 am »

Welcome back

also FUCK OFF

How's things?

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: October 11, 2015, 05:54:02 am »
What, is this old home week or some shit?

A couple of mass shootings, a war or three, and suddenly everyone wants to come back to Discordia.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

• Punk Rock Kamikaze Ace of Heaving Manliness and Rock N Roll Auto-Cannibalism Expert
  • Deserved It
  • One shift, two shift, red shift, blue shift.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: October 11, 2015, 04:32:37 pm »

A couple of mass shootings, a war or three, and suddenly everyone wants to come back to Discordia.

I honestly haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about...
:troll:
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: October 11, 2015, 06:49:32 pm »