News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Stuck on an Airplane at 30,000ish feet.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, July 19, 2012, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

So far they've told us that the Auxiliary Power is out, and we can't run the AC and the engines at the same time. They're going to try a little later in the flight, but it may not work. But the air is fairly cold at 35,000 feet anyway, so we shouldn't have too much of a problem. If I never post on PD again, don't believe the cover-up about "mechanical failure" on US Airways Flight 12 to JFK. It was sheer, unadulterated stupid that killed us all and don't ever doubt it.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Hit on the stewardess.  If she takes you up on it, you know you're doomed.

Those fucking pilots always lie.  They aren't on your side.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

They didn't put any good looking stewardesses on this plane. I'm not even sure they're female. I am sure however that Mr. From Another Country 3 seats ahead of me seems to think that his family can sit wherever they want to no matter how many people have already paid for the seats they're trying to take. I bet this kind of attitude only gets worse in NYC.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on July 19, 2012, 07:33:37 PM
They didn't put any good looking stewardesses on this plane. I'm not even sure they're female.

Are you a rock n roller or not?

I am sure however that Mr. From Another Country 3 seats ahead of me seems to think that his family can sit wherever they want to no matter how many people have already paid for the seats they're trying to take. I bet this kind of attitude only gets worse in NYC.

Use the little bastards as flotation devices if you crash.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They didn't put any good looking stewardesses on this plane. I'm not even sure they're female. I am sure however that Mr. From Another Country 3 seats ahead of me seems to think that his family can sit wherever they want to no matter how many people have already paid for the seats they're trying to take. I bet this kind of attitude only gets worse in NYC.

SO HIT ON THE BAD LOOKING ONES.

They'll appreciate it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."