News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

"The Violence Myth."

Started by DECI4, July 21, 2012, 11:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

I'm having trouble leaving the stupid alone lately. Even when I really, really should.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on July 22, 2012, 06:07:10 PM
I'm having trouble leaving the stupid alone lately. Even when I really, really should.

Sometimes "Show unread posts since last visit" does that.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 22, 2012, 05:22:23 PM
Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on July 22, 2012, 06:14:25 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 22, 2012, 05:44:12 AM
Sometimes I get wrapped up in other things and I don't peedee for awhile.
I know now, though. YUK.  :x
That was awhile ago, so I don't expect everyone to be familiar, but she's had moments of ALMOST worthwhile behavior, but it never lasts for long. Pretty soon it's back to the same weaksauce as the OP, here. I used to like to play with her, but maybe I get bored too easily, or maybe my tastes have just changed, but either way, she stopped being fun shortly after the aforementioned incident when it seems all she felt like doing was x-posting crap from morons from zoklet and totse hoping to ruffle our feathers (and on occasion, it worked, unfortunately). On the other hand, if that's fun for you, go for it. Me, I like a bit more effort than Deci is willing to put in these days. I mean, if you're gonna troll a troll-den, at least shoot for originality.  :lulz:

Mostly she just cribs from other websites. It's pretty lame.

DECI4 has admitted to that.

Why is anyone in this thread?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.