News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

"The Violence Myth."

Started by DECI4, July 21, 2012, 11:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DECI4

"Everywhere I go, including this website, I read and hear comments about how the world, and the United States in particular, is "fucked up," "out of control," and violent.

I have a breaking news story to announce to you all. The world is a thousand times softer than it was 70 years ago, and a hundred million times softer than it was 10,000 years ago, and a hundred trillion times softer than it was 700,000 years ago, and infinitesimally softer than it was 2.5 million years ago.

"Crimes rates have been consistently falling since the early 1990s in the United States, not that they were ever that high to begin with, but they are dramatically lower than they were then, especially with regards to rape, murder and physical assault. And, if you're like me, you believe that crime was even more under-reported in the past, and that the actual drop in crime has been even more dramatic than the drop in crime that can be statistically verified as having occurred."

For the past 30,000 years we have witnessed the consensual and self-imposed eradication of adulthood, where males have voluntarily castrated themselves, creating child-like beings who are capable of reason, wisdom and learning. There is no violence on Earth among human communities as there was several ages ago. The last 50 years have been particularly drastic, leading to the creation of an entirely new sub-species of hominid characterized by mushy testicles and 'micro-penises,' leading some demographers to classify people born in the 20th century as "Generation Faggot." We still have no clue as to what the 21st century born will be like, but it is highly probable that the children's cartoon "Teletubbies" is an accurate artist's conceptualization."
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Nephew Twiddleton

You might want to kill your entire signature.

I don't even bother to read your stuff these days because it annoys me.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Whys your site too puss to allow my comments.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: DECI4 on July 21, 2012, 11:31:07 AM
"Everywhere I go, including this website, I read and hear comments about how the world, and the United States in particular, is "fucked up," "out of control," and violent.

I have a breaking news story to announce to you all. The world is a thousand times softer than it was 70 years ago, and a hundred million times softer than it was 10,000 years ago, and a hundred trillion times softer than it was 700,000 years ago, and infinitesimally softer than it was 2.5 million years ago.

"Crimes rates have been consistently falling since the early 1990s in the United States, not that they were ever that high to begin with, but they are dramatically lower than they were then, especially with regards to rape, murder and physical assault. And, if you're like me, you believe that crime was even more under-reported in the past, and that the actual drop in crime has been even more dramatic than the drop in crime that can be statistically verified as having occurred."

For the past 30,000 years we have witnessed the consensual and self-imposed eradication of adulthood, where males have voluntarily castrated themselves, creating child-like beings who are capable of reason, wisdom and learning. There is no violence on Earth among human communities as there was several ages ago. The last 50 years have been particularly drastic, leading to the creation of an entirely new sub-species of hominid characterized by mushy testicles and 'micro-penises,' leading some demographers to classify people born in the 20th century as "Generation Faggot." We still have no clue as to what the 21st century born will be like, but it is highly probable that the children's cartoon "Teletubbies" is an accurate artist's conceptualization."

Uh

Obviously you don't bother reading the posts here, because in terms of falling crime rates vs. hyperbole we've been talking about it and there have been multiple threads on it over the last 3-4 years.

The rest of your post is just a bunch of juvenile stupid that equates violence with masculinity, which is denigrating to men. If you weren't underage I'd suggest you go find a nice oven to nap in. I[d thank you for playing, except you didn't.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Is he serious or trolling?

Don't care. It's retarded either way.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 21, 2012, 04:22:50 PM
Is he serious or trolling?

Don't care. It's retarded either way.

Trolling, badly.

He's a one-trick pony.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Wow.

This tells me water doesn't seek its own level after all. That belonged at yahoo! answers.

E.O.T.

DEAR O.P.,

all this nancy pants war-ing and subtle genocide, as well as the ever slithering reach of the leviathan, is just a calm before the storm. have faith that the dinosaurs of ultimate desolation are being roused. even the cosmos needs a slight reprieve now and again, but that doesn't mean total carnage isn't waiting, there's a lot of prep-work to topping one's last epic horror.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on July 21, 2012, 05:26:30 PM

DEAR O.P.,

all this nancy pants war-ing and subtle genocide, as well as the ever slithering reach of the leviathan, is just a calm before the storm. have faith that the dinosaurs of ultimate desolation are being roused. even the cosmos needs a slight reprieve now and again, but that doesn't mean total carnage isn't waiting, there's a lot of prep-work to topping one's last epic horror.

It's posts like this that reveal the dark genius beneath your unassuming and, frankly, baffling exterior presentation.

Juana

Quote from: DECI4 on July 21, 2012, 11:31:07 AM

I don't think we bitch about it being violent or out of control, but it is fucked up. If you can't see that, you're fucking retarded and should stop stealing my air.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Phox

Oh c'mon, guys. I thought we knew that deci was not worth reading back when she was arguing with ECH about chef work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Sometimes I get wrapped up in other things and I don't peedee for awhile.
I know now, though. YUK.  :x

Phox

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 22, 2012, 05:44:12 AM
That was awhile ago, so I don't expect everyone to be familiar, but she's had moments of ALMOST worthwhile behavior, but it never lasts for long. Pretty soon it's back to the same weaksauce as the OP, here. I used to like to play with her, but maybe I get bored too easily, or maybe my tastes have just changed, but either way, she stopped being fun shortly after the aforementioned incident when it seems all she felt like doing was x-posting crap from morons from zoklet and totse hoping to ruffle our feathers (and on occasion, it worked, unfortunately). On the other hand, if that's fun for you, go for it. Me, I like a bit more effort than Deci is willing to put in these days. I mean, if you're gonna troll a troll-den, at least shoot for originality.  :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

"Totse" alone says it all.

DERP.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on July 22, 2012, 06:14:25 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 22, 2012, 05:44:12 AM
That was awhile ago, so I don't expect everyone to be familiar, but she's had moments of ALMOST worthwhile behavior, but it never lasts for long. Pretty soon it's back to the same weaksauce as the OP, here. I used to like to play with her, but maybe I get bored too easily, or maybe my tastes have just changed, but either way, she stopped being fun shortly after the aforementioned incident when it seems all she felt like doing was x-posting crap from morons from zoklet and totse hoping to ruffle our feathers (and on occasion, it worked, unfortunately). On the other hand, if that's fun for you, go for it. Me, I like a bit more effort than Deci is willing to put in these days. I mean, if you're gonna troll a troll-den, at least shoot for originality.  :lulz:

Mostly she just cribs from other websites. It's pretty lame.