News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

OH FFS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 22, 2012, 05:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 24, 2012, 01:34:47 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 24, 2012, 01:30:15 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 24, 2012, 01:21:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerG4c6QpTA&feature=related

This man is doing it wrong. :lulz:

My god! Look at the way that man is dressed! How could someone with such a shitty sense of fashion produce a hot goth son?

Also, what a bunch of assholes.

It's Ricki Lake. I assume this explains everything, but I don't watch daytime TV so...

Also, boyo looks like a pretentious assclown, but at least he puts effort into how he looks.

She hasn't been on in years, but me and my sister would watch it after school because we loved trashy shit like that.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 24, 2012, 01:34:47 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 24, 2012, 01:30:15 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 24, 2012, 01:21:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerG4c6QpTA&feature=related

This man is doing it wrong. :lulz:

My god! Look at the way that man is dressed! How could someone with such a shitty sense of fashion produce a hot goth son?

Also, what a bunch of assholes.

It's Ricki Lake. I assume this explains everything, but I don't watch daytime TV so...

Also, boyo looks like a pretentious assclown, but at least he puts effort into how he looks.

Also, he was 15, and that show looks like it was from maybe 1985, before being goth became totally consumerized and cliche.

I admit that back in the day, I thought goths were hot. And when it comes down to it, who cares what his dad thinks? He's not trying to get laid by his dad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 24, 2012, 02:29:55 AM

I admit that back in the day, I thought goths were hot. And when it comes down to it, who cares what his dad thinks? He's not trying to get laid by his dad.

I just sharted.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 02:31:14 AM

:thanks:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 02:31:14 AM

It's true though. Dad would get ripshit if I came home with braids, but uh... guess who was braiding my hair in the first place? If you said hot punk chick in Latin class, I owe you a beer.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS