News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

GAMERSPAGS - THE REVIVAL

Started by The Dark Monk, July 22, 2012, 02:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Monk

I was wondering if we still have any gamerspags on PD anymore, and what you all are using to consume your time mindlessly. I remember when we had LOGD up and everyone was involved, on top of playing GORE SE with a few. I purchased a Ventrilo server a while ago which is frequented by about 5 people with a max of 10, and would like to invite you who do have interest in games to join up. I'll pm the details  if you're interested. The biggest thing going on currently is the ARMA 2 DayZ mod which is explained in the post zombies...zombies... on top of League of Legends which is free for those of you strapped for cash and looking for entertainment.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

The Johnny

Nowadays i just play "Spectromancer" (online magic card duel type of game); im sort of a starcraft chobo veteran, but its way too mentally and physically draining.

Recently i played "I want to be the Boshy", but my computer doesnt give me enough FPS to be able to play it appropiately; i just got the gaiden sequel to "I want to be the guy", but i need to update Adobe (i think) to actually try it out.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Forsooth

I can usually squeeze in a couple of hours a day of video gaming.

Currently playing Tribes: Ascend, finishing up skyrim, looking forward to Guild Wars 2 and Mechwarrior Online.

EK WAFFLR

Going to start The Secret World when I get home.
Otherwise, I'm occasionally playing Doom 3 late at night.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Dark Monk

Guild Wars 2 is currently having a beta weekend until midnight I believe, I have it preordered and liked on FB so they keep me informed of the dates, August 28th is the release date.
Tribes I can't play my frame rate is too low even forcing 800x600
Doom 3 classic DM :D almost as fun as Unreal Tournament 2004
~MIAB~

Pope Pixie Pickle

I'm currently playing a text-based mmorpg called Urban Dead.

The Dark Monk

Do you have a link for us? :) I might join you.
~MIAB~

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Dark Monk

I made a NecroTech lab scientist and I'm stuck in the gun store with no barricades because I tried to smash another building's barricades to no avail lol
~MIAB~

Pope Pixie Pickle

I am a doctor class character- The scientist classes can be hard to get off the ground, I'd advise that you get the XP to get diagnosis next, then after you heal and revive a few people, that you then go for Free Running.

However it does suck more to start out as a Consumer..

The Dark Monk

I'm just trying to extract dna from zombies and run like hell lolz
~MIAB~

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Dark Monk

I had that preordered and played it for about two months, I don't find myself enjoying WoW-esque MMORPGS. It always seemed the pvp was dominated by one group on the server as well. The quest lines were DAMN amazing though along with the cinematics. I might pick it up again in another 6 months or so when I see tangible new content. I had a Sith marauder I maxed out I enjoyed thoroughly until 50 when his effectiveness dropped 1v1, however in group ambushes on tattooine....:D:D  :fap:
~MIAB~

Luna

Quote from: The Dark Monk on July 26, 2012, 09:25:33 AM
I had that preordered and played it for about two months, I don't find myself enjoying WoW-esque MMORPGS. It always seemed the pvp was dominated by one group on the server as well. The quest lines were DAMN amazing though along with the cinematics. I might pick it up again in another 6 months or so when I see tangible new content. I had a Sith marauder I maxed out I enjoyed thoroughly until 50 when his effectiveness dropped 1v1, however in group ambushes on tattooine....:D:D  :fap:

PvP, IMHO, sucks donkey cock.  Badly.  Hated it in WoW, don't enjoy it all in SWTOR.

I love the storylines, and have been having a blast with my guild doing 8 man ops.

Marauders aren't my style, I run a Sith Sorceress specced for heals, if I'm going for DPS, I prefer ranged, not in your face.

Give a yell when you come back, let me know what server you're on.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Sir Bearington

I don't really play that many online games, though i do frolic on multiplayer connected games such as the ones on Kongregate.