News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Fuck the South!

Started by National Public Radio, November 11, 2004, 12:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~~~~Closed~~~~

I'm taking Horab's side on this one.

12 inches = unpracticle.

East Coast Hustle

OK...I hate to have to be the one to point this out, but you guys are idiots...read a little closer...

Quote from: That Communist Bastardhmm...well, I've heard that horab's packing a full 12 in his pants...

too bad when you convert that into inches it's a little shy of 5...

8)

see? I was saying that he was packing twelve centimeters. get it? cuz he's canadian? centimeters? am I reaching anyone here?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sepia

you're reaching to some europeans at least....

you really got him there...

:E 8)
Everyone will always be too late

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: That Communist BastardOK...I hate to have to be the one to point this out, but you guys are idiots...read a little closer...

Quote from: That Communist Bastardhmm...well, I've heard that horab's packing a full 12 in his pants...

8)

see? I was saying that he was packing twelve centimeters. get it? cuz he's canadian? centimeters? am I reaching anyone here?

8)
with your paltry 2 i'm surprised you're able to find it, let alone reach soemone with it.
Hell is other people.

Hoshiko

Oh christ.

They're all cute, now can we get back to the weather again?
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Lord Trout

Actually, I was rather enjoying the bashing of the Red states, personally...

As for weather, it just rains here.
Well, shit.

Hoshiko

I live in a northern city. The people here are all far more backwards and fucked up than your general city in the south. The south and the north have seperate cultures, it's true... but they're not as cut in stone as most people think and you'll find decent people and awful assholes in both areas, just like everywhere else.

The original post was mostly lies and generalizations with your mass sentiment thrown in for good measure. It's been posted everywhere, it's been refuted everywhere. It's regurgitated angsty crap. It's simplistic, and while it's nice to get the ol' adrenaline going, it's wrong. It's the same old tired lie that they feed you to get you focus your anger in the wrong area. Now if you want to compare general southern and northern mores and discuss who/what creates them then you've got a post, but let's not fuck the south just yet.

Now the weather... that's relevant!

With the bass on crunk.

Lord Trout

Relevant? I thought it was just wet.

/me slaps self

My response was too damn fluffy!
Well, shit.

Hoshiko

Oooh, we're got some self-slapping going on...

The southerners have won!

:mrgreen:

With the bass on crunk.

Lord Trout

Heh.

As to the anti-Red State diatribe, whether or not it was accurate, it certainly was funny. Then there's the weather. That isn't funny.
Well, shit.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: lolmonster
Quote from: That Communist BastardOK...I hate to have to be the one to point this out, but you guys are idiots...read a little closer...

8)

8)
with your paltry 2 i'm surprised you're able to find it, let alone reach soemone with it.

hmm...that was neither funny nor clever...please deposit another 50 cents if you wish to continue playing...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

wow
naked male insecrutity is so not funny
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

East Coast Hustle

bah!

everyone's insecurity is funny!

especially when it involves nakedness!

:lol:

LMNO

I am not insecure about my penis size!

And I have a Porsche, a mega-wattage stereo, and a big gun to prove it!

Malaul

>:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock