News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

NEW GAME: Who's the Fed?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 22, 2012, 05:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

It would go something like this

Quote from: aron23 on July 23, 2012, 07:12:59 AM
[...] but I still want to help instill anarchist values the in cognition of the masses.

how do you suggest I proceed?

the problem is that its pretty much the same as outlandish teenager
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

AFK

Well, I'm not one but I'm good friends with one, does that count? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on July 22, 2012, 06:40:34 PM
Oooohhh.

A few possibilities: ECH. For obvious reasons.

BabylonHoruv. As a largely non-entity at this point, perhaps that was the plan from the beginning.

Coyote. Why not use active duty military personnel? And yes, Coyote, I know that you are no longer active. :lulz:

Richter. I MEAN COME ON. HE'S TOO GODDAMN PERFECT.

Triple Zero. I don't buy his whole Belgian act.

Joh'nyx. See post ITT. That's just what they WANT us to think.

Freeky. Proximity to Roger. Of course they'd want their eyes on HIM.

Nast. He's so damn sweet he hurts my teeth, and his conspicuous absence makes me wonder.

Alty. But ONLY if he's gone rogue. They stationed him in Alaska as some weird form of punishment, and so to get back in their good graces he's taken it upon himself to dig dirt on us.

Nigel. Suggesting this idea to get us all paranoid and at each others throats, but framing it as a "game" so that if it fails to work, she can also claimthat she was not actually serious, and her cover is intact. (I'm on to you....)

Suu, Remington, Mourning Star, Luna, or anyone who's recently returned from a long hiatus. When the board is dead, no need for them to watch every post, but since activity's been picking back up....

People who it is obviously not:

Roger and Cramulus: Popular, charismatic, ability to become leaders. If either were a Fed they would have made a play for power long ago. Too obvious. (Unless THAT'S what they want us to think....)

RWHN: Unless he's really, really bad at this.

Twid: The FBI still has that "No Irish Need Apply" sign.

Considering it's usually the person you'd never even consider, it's undoubtedly either me or Cain.

And it's not Cain.

AFK

It's Mang!  I've always suspected that the nose was really a bug. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't wait for the movie treatment. AGENT OF CHAOS: An uptight Federal agent is assigned to infiltrate a group of wacky scalawags, who over time touch his heart and show him that life isn't just about following the rules!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 23, 2012, 02:05:14 PM
Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on July 22, 2012, 06:40:34 PM
Oooohhh.

A few possibilities: ECH. For obvious reasons.

BabylonHoruv. As a largely non-entity at this point, perhaps that was the plan from the beginning.

Coyote. Why not use active duty military personnel? And yes, Coyote, I know that you are no longer active. :lulz:

Richter. I MEAN COME ON. HE'S TOO GODDAMN PERFECT.

Triple Zero. I don't buy his whole Belgian act.

Joh'nyx. See post ITT. That's just what they WANT us to think.

Freeky. Proximity to Roger. Of course they'd want their eyes on HIM.

Nast. He's so damn sweet he hurts my teeth, and his conspicuous absence makes me wonder.

Alty. But ONLY if he's gone rogue. They stationed him in Alaska as some weird form of punishment, and so to get back in their good graces he's taken it upon himself to dig dirt on us.

Nigel. Suggesting this idea to get us all paranoid and at each others throats, but framing it as a "game" so that if it fails to work, she can also claimthat she was not actually serious, and her cover is intact. (I'm on to you....)

Suu, Remington, Mourning Star, Luna, or anyone who's recently returned from a long hiatus. When the board is dead, no need for them to watch every post, but since activity's been picking back up....

People who it is obviously not:

Roger and Cramulus: Popular, charismatic, ability to become leaders. If either were a Fed they would have made a play for power long ago. Too obvious. (Unless THAT'S what they want us to think....)

RWHN: Unless he's really, really bad at this.

Twid: The FBI still has that "No Irish Need Apply" sign.

Considering it's usually the person you'd never even consider, it's undoubtedly either me or Cain.

And it's not Cain.

I considered you, but the phone rang and I ended up not posting.  :p
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO: Upstanding member of the community? Check.
Long-term contributor? Check.
Instigator? Hmmmm. Not so much, really.

I'm on the fence with this one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 23, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
LMNO: Upstanding member of the community? Check.
Long-term contributor? Check.
Instigator? Hmmmm. Not so much, really.

I'm on the fence with this one.
Also, what I like to call the "Spiders" defense. Pretend to be a spider, so that no one believes you are actually a spider. Except that you are. But you're really not. Or are you...  HOW MANY LAYERS DOES IT GO, LMNO?

LMNO

It's nothing but Spiders, all the way down.

Phox